Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry beats Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry beats Betsy Lane 2-0, 25-16 and 25-19.
Congrats Lady Pirates!!
belfry is finally healthy... uh oh
da_expert Wrote:belfry is finally healthy... uh oh

yeah & betsy layne is now missing one of their starters due to a torn muscle.
Who is out and what happened to them?
lovethatvolley Wrote:Who is out and what happened to them?

Audri Ray.. Im not exactly sure what happened to her, all i know is that she tore a muscle & is out for awhile.
I really hate that for her. She's one of Floyd Counties best volleyball players. I hope that she will be ok and is able to play in post season play.
ukalltheway1 Wrote:Audri Ray.. Im not exactly sure what happened to her, all i know is that she tore a muscle & is out for awhile.

Wishing this young lady a speedy recovery.
I hope this girl has a speedy recovery. These types of injuries are common for the girls in eastern ky. There is a definite need for more trainers in the school systems. Perhaps UK's Sports Medicine Outreach Program can reach a little further down the Mountain Parkway?
I hate it for them. They need to hold there heads up high, and be positive.
beautiful girl too. and the only other girl with legit hieght that isnt on belfry
I believe MH from JC may be tallest in the Region.
Huge Loss for BL...she had an outstanding post season run last year. Really gave Belfry alot of problems blocking in the championship game. Hopefully she will get back in time for district action...she really loves the game!
da_expert Wrote:beautiful girl too. and the only other girl with legit hieght that isnt on belfry

Taylor Watkins, also from BL, is around the same height as Ray..
but as many people have said this is a big loss for BL, but they just need to keep their heads up. & hopefully she'll be back in time for the post season.
She is a big loss for BL. Hope she can recover quickly.
She was missed tonight against LCC. If she played, I do not think the outcome would have been different but the sets would have been closer.