Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What's up with Pike Co. Central this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pike Co. Central has always had good teams. But, this year they seem out of sorts... Cancelling games ... What's up with them?
i would like to know the same thing

i mean they have a good girls team

the boys team on the other had ah not so good.

the girls last game they played aganist pburg they won idk whats up with them.

probably something to do with there coaches,
who knows.,
but they shouldnt be cancelling games.
they should play as many as they can.
soccer fan Wrote:i would like to know the same thing

i mean they have a good girls team

the boys team on the other had ah not so good.

the girls last game they played aganist pburg they won idk whats up with them.

probably something to do with there coaches,
who knows.,
but they shouldnt be cancelling games.
they should play as many as they can.

basically they are very inexperiened and the players dont care its really sad at where they program has gone since I graduated
I always enjoyed watching them play. Not this year .It's sad.....
When we played them they acted like they flat out did'nt care.
Unlike other schools who have their own fields, Pike Central does not so many home games were cancelled due to scheduling conflicts. As for caring...that could probably be said about the boys but not the girls. First district tournament win and now first time going to region.
roundball gal Wrote:Unlike other schools who have their own fields, Pike Central does not so many home games were cancelled due to scheduling conflicts. As for caring...that could probably be said about the boys but not the girls. First district tournament win and now first time going to region.

you are right they had to use johns creeks football field so when there was football games there or football practices they had to cancel there soccer games and that isnt there fault.
and you can really tell that there boys did not care not one bit well there was about 2 or 3 that did but 2 or 3 cant make a whole team
and as far as the girls they are really showing what they can do working as a team they may not have won that many games but now its tournment time and there showing what they have and there winning there games and thats all that matters im really proud of them this is something pike central hasnt had.

good luck girls keep your heads up high you all can do this!

& dont let anything bring you down.