Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ russel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
updates will be right her! TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
The game is less than 20 min from kick-off
grrrrrrrrr i had mine up oh well u can do it Wink iam haven a mini reg party muahaha! :Cheerlead
I merged the two threads into one guys...Thanks !
Cool I think it will be a barn burner
hey you can do it, i just started one because i didnt see anyone else had started one yetyet
thanks belfry hey butt u can add ur stuff and etc.
Thanks so much for covering this game bat. Cant wait for kickoff.
and you didnt invite us to the party.lol
I know whom won't be doing it? LOL
ok cool qq, glade to see you made it threw turkey day
9 mins until kick-off
QQ. can you listen to it on the radio ???
I made it. About 10 lbs heavier though Smile

Tonight about 1am or later.. Im gonna start the server move. The new server is just silly fast. Its a beast. Cant wait for you all to get to use it
Belfry do you want me to do it or do you want to do it i will leave it up to you.
Any of you guys can do the updates if you want to.....I really will be concentrating on the game

Go Pirates !!!!
BelfryPride Wrote:QQ. can you listen to it on the radio ???

Maybe. Anybody got a station for me and Ill see if I can pick it up in here.
Cool QQ, when you get it up and running i need to get some of your wisdom on a little problem i am having w/ my comp.
i'll do it, but qq go to russell website and they have a live feed i will post it on her for you
http://www.russell-ind.k12.ky.us/RHSfootball/main.html
Batpuff Wrote:Cool QQ, when you get it up and running i need to get some of your wisdom on a little problem i am having w/ my comp.

will do bat.. you may need to call me on the phone. Well probably be able to resolve any problems quicker.

Look forward to kickoff here.. You give good updates. SO if I cant pick it up Im sure youll keep us entertained..
Funny Russell tunnel at the wrong end.
Uh -Oh, they are starting out bad already......the tunnel is backwards
Lets get it started

Coin Toss

russell to recieve the kick
sayen has it that ritual might come back and haunt em Big Grin
Belfry kicks to Russell they returned it to the 27 yard line by horn
clark to the 30 yard line
seems like Belfry D is showen the devils in their first series.
2nd and 7

brown tackeled in the back field for no gain 3rd and 7
brown pass to cassey clark but the station went out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10