Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uuk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was just in the Food City here in Pikeville and this is the conversation that my buddy and I had with a cashier.

Cashier: " what does that uuk stand for on your shirt there?"

Buddy: "excuse me?"

Cashier: " the uuk on your shirt, what does it stand for?"

Buddy: " ooh, it stands for UK"

Cashier: " ohh, UK...?"

Buddy: " yeah man, Kentucky, University of Kentucky"

Casheir: " well...I've seen that uuk on cars before, never could get what it meant.."

Me: "HAHAHAHAH"

Mind you he was saying "uuck"...as in "uucky!!!".

That was the convo almost word for word. I swear I laughed so hard I almost ****ed myself.I just figured this would amuse some people.
Must be a WVU fan. However, since it was that far south maybe a UT fan.
I should've smacked him in the face.
Hard to when your laughing.
vundy33 Wrote:I should've smacked him in the face.

WAIT, You Didnt?
I seriously would have messed with him.

Possible Responses:
"Oh, that is the initials of this Satanist Cult I am a member of, wanna know more? What's your address"

"It's the initials of my late mother. I wanted to get a tattoo of her initials, but I am afraid of needles, plus I didn't love her THAT much"

" It's my dogs name. He ran away about a year ago and I am trying to raise awareness of his unique name so people will help me find him. The reason you see those stickers? Those are all people who are my friends that are trying to find him as well. You wanna be my friend?"
People never cease to amaze me. I can't even say anything about this.
Hopefully he was joking.
Trust me...he wasn't joking. I asked afterwards and he literally had no clue what UK meant. Pathetic.
vundy33 Wrote:Trust me...he wasn't joking. I asked afterwards and he literally had no clue what UK meant. Pathetic.

WOW!:yikes: