Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nastiest Hit You've Seen ( in person )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TRAIN85 Wrote:The hardest hit I have seen in person was Pikeville vs. Fleming Neon in 1994 at Neon. Pikeville picked off a pass and was running it up the sideline and was been pursued by a Neon WR when all of the sudden a 300lb Rick Whited with a 30 yard run and go clocked that kid from Neon harder than I have ever seen anyone hit. What made it even better was when the guy who picked off the pass got that block from Ricky he too got hit so hard he hellicpotered and landed out of bounds in a big mud puddle. I still have it on tape and I always watch it at least once a week.
I think I remember that game LOL!!!
2004 playoff game with Russell playing at Belfry. Josh Gross was running the ball between the tackles for what looked like a sure TD. David Jones hit Gross from the left side forcing a fumble. The hit was so hard that it knocked the taste out of Gross's mouth. Seriously that hit was a game changing hit that IMO sent Belfry to the big game. Gross got his taste back later that night.
Fall 2006-Campbell County @ Simon Kenton

CCHS is up 31-10 and SK's quarterback goes for a hail mary that winds up getting picked off by WR/DB Brandon Griffin. QB/DB Steven Brown is lead blocking and squares off against Ethan Bishop, a huge RB for SK and Brown knocked Bishop out of the game and Brown was knocked out of the game. It was the natiest head snapping hit I've ever seen.
Pages: 1 2