Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knight, Irvin Or Selby??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would you rather land for next years class?? I personally would like to get Brandon Knight but I would settle for any of these. All 3 are top notch point guards that would be playing aside Bledsoe in the backcourt.
selby is not coming to UK for sure and knight is looking to be the one coming next year. IMO.....
beasy_bo Wrote:selby is not coming to UK for sure and knight is looking to be the one coming next year. IMO.....

Selby had 2 in-home visits from UK. The 2nd wasn't scheduled until right after the first
My first choice would be Knight because he averaged like 31 pts 8 rb and like 8 assist last year. My second choice would be Irving because I think he is a better all around player then Selby.
Knight...we need a shooter, and he will fill that need. I look for him to play the two guard, with Bledsoe being the PG
ALL OF THEM!!!:worthy::please:
vundy33 Wrote:ALL OF THEM!!!:worthy::please:

Thats what I'm saying. :Thumbs:
I like Brandon Knight but it wouldnt matter to me and is John Walls buddy from high school still wanting to come i watched him on youtube and he is a good ball player
John wall said something about playing 2 years, im not saying he is by a long shot but who knows