Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Bath Co. 9/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley (3-1) heads to Bath Co (0-4). for this district match-up which has been a rivalry of sort the last couple of seasons.

Last week Shelby Valley traveled to Lawrence Co, and fought very hard through 2 Qtrs and went into the half 14-7, the game then went to 28-14 before Lawrence took over the game wide open in the second half to a score of 49-14

Last wee Bath played host to 1A Berea who beat the Wildcats pretty bad, and bath suffured their 4 straight loss to open the season.

Dont let the Valley score fool you, for most of the game they played a Lawrence co team very hard, a team that should make a lot of noise come playoff time, and I belve they get back on the winning track this week , and start district play off the right way with a win

I still believe that Valley has one of the better backfields in 2A, and roll hard, and put it away fast.

Valley 54
Bath 7
Only thing Valley has to worry about is the long drive there. Valley wins this one by 3-4 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Valley by 3 TD's.
Valley
Good luck Wildcats this Friday start's a hole new season. It's district and the games matter now. You all have the tools to win a lot of games this year but please take them one game at a time and play for 4 quarters no matter if your up by 20 or down by 20 play untill the whistle blows. GO CATS. :rockon:
I'll be pulling for Valley in this one. Great bunch of kids that play their heart out every play. How couldn't you root for a team like that. Valley by 3+ tds. :rockon:
SV-50
Bath Co-12
sv 42
bath 13
Valley has a good football team and Bath is suffering through a rough year. I agee that the only problem Valley will have is the drive there. Valley-56 Bath-14.
valley rolls in this one
Shelby Valley by 4+ TD's
Valley- 56
Bath- 12

Good luck to both!!
shelby valley by as much as they want
valley take out their frustration of the L.C. game on bath....valley by a huge margin
it should be a very physical game but i'm gonna go with shelby valley
Goodluck to both teams.
Shelby Valley takes this one by a couple TD's.
Shelby big in this one but hope Bath can stay competative in the game. Good luck to both teams.
SV rebounds from a tough loss and wins this one handily. 49 to 10
What happened to Bath Co? They had been a solid team over the past couple or three seasons. Did they lose a bunch through graduation or are a lot of players injured? I watched them play P-burg last year, and they played tough the first half. The P-burg offense just had too many looks to adjust to, from what I could tell.
valley by 40
bigcoachallen Wrote:What happened to Bath Co? They had been a solid team over the past couple or three seasons. Did they lose a bunch through graduation or are a lot of players injured? I watched them play P-burg last year, and they played tough the first half. The P-burg offense just had too many looks to adjust to, from what I could tell.

Their backfield graduated. Metz was their do-it-all player and was clearly their leader. Very physical football player.
District game here, SV will win handily.

Good luck to both teams!
Massay prediction: Sv 39-16
Good luck to the team and staff. Hopefully they can get back on the winning track!!!! Go SV cats!!!!!!
shelby valley will take this one in the 2 half
sv-42
bath-35
cavspride Wrote:shelby valley will take this one in the 2 half
sv-42
bath-35

No disrespect, but do you even watch any high school football.

Bath -just got beat bad by Berea
Valley- Lost, but lost fighting to Lawrence, IMO a top 5 4A program

Valley 62
Bath co 7

shleby Valley goes to 4-1 on the season.
Bath co drops to 0-6