Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anything on Fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard the Fairview radio say Fairview should be second in the district this year? nobody has played a district game yet boys, put the cart back behind the horse! I think you broke it's nose there! It's been pushing the cart all week, It kind of fell when it heard Raceland beat East, Didn't they just beat Fairview? Not much offense on either side! Raceland could have beat them by 50+ if they wanted to.:biggrin:
this is gonna be one of these years i think that its totally unpredictable....i thought the eagles would be 2nd, but then raceland came alive again....i don't know anymore...i'd say it'll be good game when the time comes though
AS soon as I posted this Thread I seen one on Fairview/Paris, sorry guys I've got to start reading more I guess. If Fairview loses this I'll blame it on global warming! No way Paris should even be in this game, Chase Fannin and company will stop the run!
that's right Wrote:AS soon as I posted this Thread I seen one on Fairview/Paris, sorry guys I've got to start reading more I guess. If Fairview loses this I'll blame it on global warming! No way Paris should even be in this game, Chase Fannin and company will stop the run!

The fairview/paris game had faded to page 2.