Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best all around player in the 58th!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets here your alls opinion
Sean Leslie, Hes 6'5, can dribble, shoot, pass, rebound. He can do it all, he just lacks strength.
josh prater or ryan collins
josh prater
who is this josh prater? i've seen him mentioned a few times on here but i never rlly heard of him. did he play in the 58th last yr?
he's a good freshman but not yet a top player in the 58th, but I think he will be in a couple of years.
ryan johnson and ethan johnson from sf. they can dribble pass shoot(inside and outside). the only think they lack is the ability to dunk but thats no biggy.
"all-around" means not just offense but defense too.
"Larry_TheCableGuy" Wrote:"all-around" means not just offense but defense too.
i agree with u its not all about offense its defense thats what wins the ball games
then nobody. everyone I have seen in the preseason wants to score and is lazy on d. You rest on the offensive end and work your tail off on the defensive end. When did kids stop learning that (I know when streetball came out on TV)
My opinion is that it is way too early to be predicting think such as this. Things happen during the season that brings a spark to certain player and they develope into a great all around player. Lets just let the season be played a little while and then start a thread. such as this one, back up.