Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central @ Betsy Layne 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Predictions?
It should be a battle as they have split during the year already.
Depends on who wants it more.
They will also play the following week at LCC
So they will play twice?
Yes, these games were picked up recently due to JBS not having a team and Allen Central having to back out on their game due to having too many games due to the All A State Tournament. This has happened two years in a row with Allen Central. They are going to play early in the season next year.
So this means if the cougars win out they could have 30 wins before district right? I know that is looking ahead, but these cougars have played better competition this year than any year than the past four. Dickie sure knows how to schedule teams to get these girls ready.
Yes they can reach thirty before district but Betsy Layne, South Floyd, and Belfry are all top notch volleyball programs in the mountains. Last year and in some years past they have played in tournaments in Lexington which has had good teams. There was a scheduling conflict and it couldn't be done this year. I would look for a whole new revamped schedule next year with LCC only having four Seniors and 28 returning players.
Any news on what he wants scheduled?
got word that lcc beat betsy lane today.
Yes LCC defeated Betsy Layne on the road in three sets 22-25, 25-23, and 25-21. One of the best volleyball matches I have seen in a long time. Girls were flying all over the floor and landing in the bleachers. These two teams both played extremely well. They will be playing again next Tuesday at LCC at 6:00 p.m. If you want to see good volleyball, come out and watch this match
I hated to see either team lose. Excellent competition of which both teams will benefit. Betsy Layne keep your heads up! Played three times and next week will be a fourth. 2-1 LCC right now, but could end up tied.
Great win by the lady cougars to go to 25-2 on the season.