Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wrestling Yes or No!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just trying to find out how many people on here watch and keep up with wrestling.
I have always enjoyed watching monday night RAW.

I don't keep up with Smackdown that much mainly because its on a friday.
Only when I need a laugh.
ahh who needs ya catdawg. LOL
My family used to enjoy it very much, but it started turning into "Day's of Our Lives" to much for me as of late. It used to be entertaining, then just boring IMO.
yea it has but tna is getting better, edge just went over and i think y2j is there now.
I like it--but don't get to keep up with it
i used to watch wrestling but i became bored with it and quit watching it
I think its stupid sport with all these guys that do steroids!
Steroids are everywhere, and WWE just changed put into place a drug testing program along with performace enhancing drugs, and regular heart testing
Used to watch it years ago and I know it's always be staged but now it's to much to handle. I believe they need to go back about 20 or 25 years.
yeah wrestling is never like it used to be when I watched it....it is all staged and you always know whats going to happen next....but i still watch it from here to there
I remembe watching the 'ole WCW, with the Sting/Hollywood Hogan rivalry, and NWO Wolfpac and the Black n' White NWO. That's when I watched it. I was a wrestling fanatic back then. Now...I just don't really care. I guess, like STAT said, it's become too predictable.
Haven't watched that in years, see enough wrestling with my kids:yesno:
Yeah, I still watch it. I prefer to watch RAW, But, I do watch Smackdown! just to watch the Undertaker.

Yes it is totally predictable, but It's something to do....
I watched it about 10 years ago.. but I never watch it now
I use to watch it when I was younger but dont care too much for it now.
I watched when I was younger but stopped along time ago. It's too fake and too much like a soap opera now. The storylines have just became b.s. over the years and it is definetly nothing like it used to be.
Wrestling used to be great now its a soap opera