Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Razorbacks vs Bulldogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is looking like my beloved wildcats could go ahead and possibly pencil in a w beside georgia on the schedule and it would be nice to get one against arkansas to but that will come in time what is the chances of uk getting 9 wins this season and playing in a real good bowl
this is the actual start of the thread i got carried away on the first post the question is Do you think this is just to teams with horrific defenses throwing up points left and right or can Arkansas and Georgia put numbers like this up every game? Question 2 How good is this Mallet (QB of hogs) I knew he was good but didnt expect this
daggone is this a basketball game...what a score!
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:This is looking like my beloved wildcats could go ahead and possibly pencil in a w beside georgia on the schedule and it would be nice to get one against arkansas to but that will come in time what is the chances of uk getting 9 wins this season and playing in a real good bowl

pencil out georgia>? we barely beat UL