Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Lady Tigers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Paintsville comes back off a bad season last year....... must say the young pitcher did get better towards the end of the season... if she keeps improving they will be just fine with time.... im not sure how many they lost to graduation but i know 1st baseman adams is gone and catcher audrey (sp) also graduated.... they still return their best player at ss emily castle.... i heard she had many colleges looking at her this year..... great to see her getting looked at she is a great player with a great attitude and a very hard worker....... also i think the 3rd baseman humphry is still around.... she is also a great player...... i think the lady tigers will be just fine under new coach vanhoose.......
Most teams in the 15th will be affected by the rule change in the distance from home plate to the mound by three feet. It will not hurt ER, LC, or JC but it will everyone else.
what makes you so sure that other teams will be affected and not just those teams??? magoffin is a good hitting team as well as JC, ER, and LC...... same for SV.. JC even lost most of their power hitters due to graduation.....
The rule affects pitchers more than hitters.
I wasn't talking about power hitters. I meant that three feet means a whole lot to a pitcher that doesn't throw hard. I think that it helps girls that have breaking pitches and th 15th have just a few girls that can throw junk. I didn't mean to affend any team. I just think overall it hurts our region. We are not known for having pitching like teams down state.
ok you are right.... i'm sorry i took that the wrong way LOL....
but yes it will affect the pitchers greatly..... but it is a good thing because that is the distance in college...