Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 27 - Estill Co. 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset 27 - Estill 14 Final
i thought that somerset would beat estill by more than this
Estill showed a drastic improvement on defense. There is hope!
Congrats Somerset

Estill returned the opening kickoff back for TD, then on somerset's first possession of the night, intercepted the pass. Estill played extremley well tonight. Boys keep your heads up.
Estill played pretty well tonight. Somerset O was off kilter all night. TD pass in the end zone dropped by wide open receiver, 3 turnovers, TD called back on OFF pass interference. Jumpers had probably 10 drops tonight by receivers. I was afraid we would play rough tonight after last weeks domination of Danville. Looks like we still had a hangover from that game.

I thought Somerset D looked pretty good however. Estill was only able to put one drive together on the night and that was in the closing minutes of the game to make it 27-14 with about 20 seconds to go. Kudos on the kick return to open the game, I could tell right off that the coaches had seen something on tape that they could hit on the kickoff and they did.

Jumpers need to execute better going forward.

Estill thanks for the hospitality, any chance you could get higher bleachers for visitors. With soooooo many people just walking laps around the track and in front of the visitor bleachers, ALL NIGHT LONG, it was hard to see the game.
Congrats on the win for somerset, but im impressed with the effort Estill Co showed. Keep it up!
Wow. I'm surprised to Estill kept it this close. Is Roberts playing for Estill?
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Wow. I'm surprised to Estill kept it this close. Is Roberts playing for Estill?

yes
Strikeout King Wrote:yes

For some reason someone told me that he was out this season.
Congrats Somerset