Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County 47 - Rockcastle County 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final

Rockcastle County 41

Pulaski County 47
Wow this kinda shocks me.
Rock Gave up a three TD lead in the 4th. there was no way that should have happened. give PC credit they made a great come back. things got a little wierd late in the 4th. Game was tied 41-41 with about 20 seconds left Pc fumbled , Rock recoverd but they gave the ball back to Pc not real sure why. i dont know what they called the guy who fumbled never was on the ground. the next play PC scored on a great td pass with 10 second to go. rock returned the ball back to the 30. and had time for one more play. Bishop was scrambling to try for being sacked. while that was happening three of rock where knocked to the ground. bishop tryed to throw it to #2 but he was on the ground. all of the refs just looked at each other like to see if any one was going to call something, and then slowly started to walking of the field. the rock coaches where in the refs ear all the way to there locker room. I am not saying the refs cost rock the game. rock done that on there own. but some bad calls at the end that could have changed the game. Then after the game PC Players and fans started jumping up and down on the Rock in the middle of the field and throwing tolit paper all over the place. It was a little disrespectful. that could have caused some promblem between the two teams, rock players wouldnt have let that happen a few years ago. but with that said Congrats to coach Hines and Pc
Pulaski County gets a revenge win from last year over the Rock! Listen to most of the game rock control most of the game and had it but pulaski wouldn't give up!:Thumbs:
I said that Rockcastle would be in the top 10 this week if they won and they disappoint. Isn't Muse out for the season for Pulaski?

Congrats Pulaski!
Yes, Muse is out for the Season. He hasn't played since getting injured against Somerset.

I think most winning teams go to the middle of the field, logo or not, to celebrate after a victory. The fact that there is a painted logo on the field is probably more of a coincidence than a plan to jump up and down on it.

If the PC fans were littering on the field and in the stands then that is another story, that is disrespectful and shows no class.
Wow, great win for Pulaski
Very suprised by this score and the amount of points by both teams. I would think PC has to be the favorite in that district now?
looks like Rock can put some pionts on the board... what did PC defense look like??
Pulaski's defense was not bad at all, there some points aspect of the game that the linebackers read the audibles by physical feature eye contact,had a few interceptions,made good stops of the run attack and just played good on that side of the football
Rock was clearly the better team! How it came to this is a mystery to me????? Isn't highschool football great!
Hilbily Wrote:Rock was clearly the better team! How it came to this is a mystery to me????? Isn't highschool football great!
Based on what? I didn't see the game and was wondering what Rock did that made them clearly better than Pulaski and what happened to cost them the game?
Hilbily Wrote:Rock was clearly the better team! How it came to this is a mystery to me????? Isn't highschool football great!

i dont know if we are better or not. i would say both teams are about the same. you could play these two teams ten times, and they would be a differnt winner every time. Rock should have won tho, they just let it slip away.
Clark Rowe had 392 rushing yards with 4 TD he also had 24 yards receiving and one receiving TD. Why im saying this is because this kid is only 14
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Clark Rowe had 392 rushing yards with 4 TD he also had 24 yards receiving and one receiving TD. Why im saying this is because this kid is only 14

WOW! That is incredible!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rock Gave up a three TD lead in the 4th. there was no way that should have happened. give PC credit they made a great come back. things got a little wierd late in the 4th. Game was tied 41-41 with about 20 seconds left Pc fumbled , Rock recoverd but they gave the ball back to Pc not real sure why. i dont know what they called the guy who fumbled never was on the ground. the next play PC scored on a great td pass with 10 second to go. rock returned the ball back to the 30. and had time for one more play. Bishop was scrambling to try for being sacked. while that was happening three of rock where knocked to the ground. bishop tryed to throw it to #2 but he was on the ground. all of the refs just looked at each other like to see if any one was going to call something, and then slowly started to walking of the field. the rock coaches where in the refs ear all the way to there locker room. I am not saying the refs cost rock the game. rock done that on there own. but some bad calls at the end that could have changed the game. Then after the game PC Players and fans started jumping up and down on the Rock in the middle of the field and throwing tolit paper all over the place. It was a little disrespectful. that could have caused some promblem between the two teams, rock players wouldnt have let that happen a few years ago. but with that said Congrats to coach Hines and Pc

Jumper Dad Wrote:Yes, Muse is out for the Season. He hasn't played since getting injured against Somerset.

I think most winning teams go to the middle of the field, logo or not, to celebrate after a victory. The fact that there is a painted logo on the field is probably more of a coincidence than a plan to jump up and down on it.

If the PC fans were littering on the field and in the stands then that is another story, that is disrespectful and shows no class.

I know that I am a "fair-weather-fan" but I left the game with 3 seconds to go, so I did not see the end-game celebration. I know ROCKSOLID69 personally, so I believe him when he says that it happened. IF they were messing with the Rock that is OVER 60 YARDS from midfield!!! They would have to have intentionally desecrated the monument.

Now I am not sure if ROCKSOLID69 was referring to the famous Rock or if he is referring to the fact that "Rock" is painted on the 50 yard line, which do you mean?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Clark Rowe had 392 rushing yards with 4 TD he also had 24 yards receiving and one receiving TD. Why im saying this is because this kid is only 14

That is a HUGE night against anyone. Sounds like the youngman is pretty talented. Did he play any last year? I remember a young RB playing against Bell in the regular season last year but he got knocked out of the game very quickly by JD Hilton????

Jumper Dad Wrote:Based on what? I didn't see the game and was wondering what Rock did that made them clearly better than Pulaski and what happened to cost them the game?

I think he is referring to the fact that Rock had a 3 touchdown lead and DOMINATED THE GAME. Rockcastle had the better offense and defense tonight for 3 quarters. Rock has yet to put together 4 quarters of quality football this season, that is KILLING them.

Rock dominated Pulaski County for 3 quarters and had one GREAT quarter and a pretty good half against Boyle County, Rock just can't string together a complete game. I think a lot of that comes with being young, (Only 5 senior starters on offense or defense and a 14 year old HB!)
To give credit to PC, Zach Eastham's stat line looked like this: 14-23 255 4TD's and 1INT

Even though Chris Muse didn't play, Eastham averaged over 10 yards per rush!
Looks like PC and RC can't play defense at all. I though that Rockcastle would win this one.
I thought Rock had it won so i turn to another game. oh well just the way this year has went. (IT IS CRAZY)
Tough loss for the Rock, gotta give it up tho for Pulaski tho!:redboxer:
lwc Wrote:I know that I am a "fair-weather-fan" but I left the game with 3 seconds to go, so I did not see the end-game celebration. I know ROCKSOLID69 personally, so I believe him when he says that it happened. IF they were messing with the Rock that is OVER 60 YARDS from midfield!!! They would have to have intentionally desecrated the monument.

Now I am not sure if ROCKSOLID69 was referring to the famous Rock or if he is referring to the fact that "Rock" is painted on the 50 yard line, which do you mean?

I was talking about on the 50
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:That is a HUGE night against anyone. Sounds like the youngman is pretty talented. Did he play any last year? I remember a young RB playing against Bell in the regular season last year but he got knocked out of the game very quickly by JD Hilton????
Im not for sure. i think he only played in 3 games last year.
I was shocked!!!! Great job Pulaski.