Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 46 East Carter 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Way to play boys! You showed me alot tonight. Glad to see you regroup after the chemo to get rid of that GREEN cancer! Way to regroup, this is the Raceland I've been missing all season.

Let's get ready for district play next week and punish everyone on every side of the ball!
raceland still solid
wow...gotta say i'm kind of shocked by the score..thought this one would be lil closer...nice job Rams
Played the first half like the old Rams use to play, took it easy on the side lines the second half and the younger guys looked really good. The team played with a lot of purpose, the kids seemed a lot more relaxed and a whole lot happier tonight. The locker room seemed like the old school locker room before a game tonight! Also Johnny Shearer and Sam Hieneman really stepped it up . Over all a good game plan. Luke Bonzo played like a kid twice his size and Rocky Jobe and Cody Grant stop the run good tonight. The jones kid played good also, I hate to name names because they all had a really nice game!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Way to play boys! You showed me alot tonight. Glad to see you regroup after the chemo to get rid of that GREEN cancer! Way to regroup, this is the Raceland I've been missing all season.

Let's get ready for district play next week and punish everyone on every side of the ball!
Congrats on the win, but can you please quit calling teenage boys a cancer. They didnt work out, but they are kids, let it be.
Great win for the Rams, stay focused and keep up the momentum!:rockon:
Kosar Wrote:Congrats on the win, but can you please quit calling teenage boys a cancer. They didnt work out, but they are kids, let it be.

I agree.
How did Raceland look last night? Do you guys think they could make some noise come playoff time?
What an impressive victory. Congrats Raceland
Kosar Wrote:Congrats on the win, but can you please quit calling teenage boys a cancer. They didnt work out, but they are kids, let it be.
Yea like GC was there problems in their losses. :biggrin: Ramfan 04, Kosar is correct that is poor choice of words for kids.
Congrats Raceland
CleanupMan Wrote:Yea like GC was there problems in their losses. :biggrin: Ramfan 04, Kosar is correct that is poor choice of words for kids.

Looking back you are both correct, lets not say this about the kids. Why don't we just put the tag on the real problem - the parents and friends.
55x11 Wrote:Looking back you are both correct, lets not say this about the kids. Why don't we just put the tag on the real problem - the parents and friends.

Good point. I have been saying that all along. Back to the real reason of this thread, Congrats Rams on the win.
Total domination by the Rams.
Jarons Wrote:How did Raceland look last night? Do you guys think they could make some noise come playoff time?

The Rams looked pretty good overall. I thought they was the better team at the start of the game and they proved it. As them making noise in the playoffs imo I think they have a chance in winning one game. Still not sold on the qb play and the corners. We will see in 4 weeks when they play LCA and maybe a little come Oct 9 when they play Fairview if this team can do anything in the playoffs. Raceland still had trouble tackling in the secondary missed alot of plays from where I was sitting. The def. line played well along with the linebackers. Seems to me when a team gets to the corners and secondary they slow them down some and the linebackers had at least 5-10 tackles down field friday night.