Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 46 - Middlesboro 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Johnson Central 46

Middlesboro 22
Stats?
WOW and Middlesboro was up 14-0 at the beginning of the game. BYE BYE ROARK!!!
Congratulations Johnson Central on your first win of the season.
JC has some talented players but they have had way to many turnovers this season. Im glad that they won tonight. Congrats JC
Congrats JC
great job jc from a bobcat fan you earned it why couldnt they play like that all year long
Its good to see ya get one,Keep working
congrats jc.
Congrats JC
congrats jc
I believe JC had 40 something unanswered points in this one, what happened to Middlesboro? Glad to see JC pick up win #1:Clap:
Congrats to JC nice win.
500+ total yards of offense in this one......................IN THE 3rd QUARTER, that is!!!
Why was this played at Clay County?
Congrats JC
Stardust Wrote:Why was this played at Clay County?

It was a bowl game at Clay. The boro is really struggling.
good job JC, i just hate it for the for the boys that plays for boro!!!!!!
How many rushing yards did JC have????:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:How many rushing yards did JC have????:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I think by 3rd qurt, JC had over 500 yr. i might be wrong!!! I say JC finished with over 550???
Congrats JC:Clap:
Congrats JC on your first win of the year, keep it up.
Central needed this one badly...and got it. This may end up being the game that saves the Eagle's season. JC should gain a lot of confidence with their 3rd qtr. performance after a so-so 1st half.

:Thumbs:
Congrats to the Eagles on their first win of the season!
JC is a few turnovers from being 2-2 or maybe 3-1........congrats to the eagles
'Bout time Eagles!

Wink
Guess when you're 0 - 4 beating a not very good Middlesboro team is something to be happy about. What has happened to the Boro ?
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I think by 3rd qurt, JC had over 500 yr. i might be wrong!!! I say JC finished with over 550???

Pretty close to the 600 I predicted in the prediction thread. Were are the people that doubted my 600 yard night from JC NOW????:eyeroll:
The Jackets will continue to struggle.
Nice win JC...Good team ball played. Good luck next week..lets keep this rollin
Pages: 1 2