Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County vs. Shelby Valley Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone heard from this game?
14-7 Lawerence Co at the half
42-14 LC 7:30 left in 4th
Just came from the game. Dont let that score fool you. I underestimated SV. A fluke tipped pass that set up our second score or it would have been 7-7 at half. SV had two linebackers that we just could not block. The final score in no way will let people know how close this game actually was.Bulldogs came on strong after wearing them down but we have a lot of work to do. Shucks that was a 2a team.
Alright, so how about SV not get on here ever again and talk about how much speed they have, or how many yards they're going to rush for.
48-14,,we just scored again. SV just wore down.
Larry West from LC looked to me far faster than anybody on the field.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Alright, so how about SV not get on here ever again and talk about how much speed they have, or how many yards they're going to rush for.

I agree a player can get on here and post things not even meaning to and make it billboard material. I honestly, dont like to see players post on here. Maybe, its just me but its the way I feel.
pillsbury in the first half they played us even. They stuffed us at the line time and time again. The guys on the chain gang said their two linebackers one was number 19, were killing us.
Anyone have a final yet?
49-14... Just got in from the game.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Alright, so how about SV not get on here ever again and talk about how much speed they have, or how many yards they're going to rush for.

Yea I know all week long the roberts and tackett kid was on here talking about how good there running game was and how weak that LC's defense was. This game shows how overrated there run game really was and how much other teams should respect our defense. Anyway though like I said all week this game was going to be nothing more then a blowout. Most of there players played both ways while LC's didn't and in the end they were just to woreout to put up a fight. GREAT game LC lets keep it up!!!!
:dontthink When you get on here running your mouth you better be ready to back it up. This goes for all the Valley fans. As I have said you have to EARN respect, you don't get it by getting on message boards singing your own praise.

Congrats LC good win.