Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: REO Speedwagon and STYX coming to the Expo Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the flyer last night as we were leaving the Journey concert (which was awesome BTW)

REO Speedwagon, STYX, and Boe Biars?? will be coming on November 14th which is a Saturday night.... Tickets can be "pre-ordered" with the password STYX...

This one should be a GREAT concert as well!!
I just couldn't bring myself to watch a Journey concert that didn't have Steve Perry. It would kind of be like kissing your sister, it just wouldn't feel right. I do bet the REO one will be good.
TheRealVille Wrote:I just couldn't bring myself to watch a Journey concert that didn't have Steve Perry. It would kind of be like kissing your sister, it just wouldn't feel right. I do bet the REO one will be good.

Agreed. No Steve Perry = no Journey.
I had to work the concert for our baseball team and wasn't really all that thrilled with it either way... BUT... I was basically shocked when I heard this lead singer.... NOT that he is Steve Perry but he actually did rather well. The bass guitarist (the older one) OMG he looks rough.. LOL.... The last 45 minutes of the concert flat out rocked!!!

I now can't wait for the REO concert as I expect this one to be another great one!!!
It was a great concert! Night Ranger rrocked and Journey was awsome. The lead singer was sooooo close to Steve Perry's voice.
I think I heard that Bo Bice will be with them when they come to the Expo.
I am going for sure!