Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kevin Skinner aka Chicken Catcher wins America's Got Talent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dang you was quick on the draw there. lol
Woooooo he just won it lol that has just made my day
Wow!:Clap:
It is the year of Kentucky and he has started it off.
It's "Americas Got Talent", not American Idol. Easy misunderstanding.

Although I voted and was rooting for Kevin, he was not the most talented of the final contestants. Acrodunk was the most impressive IMO.

Congrats Kevin!
Congrats goes out to Kevin Skinner:1: on winning the 2009 Americas Got Talent:worthy::rockon::popcorn::Thumbs:
[quote=BlackcatAlum]It's "Americas Got Talent", not American Idol. QUOTE]

I fixed it before you posted this...I was kinda excited because I did'nt expect it. I thought he'd be the #5 finisher, but as they went on and he stayed, I felt like he would win it.
WOW..Shocked to say the least!
I absolutely loved Grandma Lee! I loved the fact that Kevin was from Kentucky and was inspired from his story, but point blank he didn't have the best talent. I thought that the opera woman had the best talent out of everyone. She was amazing! Her story was moving as well.
donathanhurley Wrote:I absolutely loved Grandma Lee! I loved the fact that Kevin was from Kentucky and was inspired from his story, but point blank he didn't have the best talent. I thought that the opera woman had the best talent out of everyone. She was amazing! Her story was moving as well.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, but he didnt have a great singing voice and who would go to Vegas to hear Opera. While I do congratulate them both on their success, I feel that they were not the best two in the competition, but congrats to Kevin.I would love to be unemployed one day and a millionaire the next.
I liked the drummer.
I am so glad he won. I'm sure they will figure out the best way to show off his talent. He may not be the typical Vegas show but it would be cool to see him have a record contract.
Wonder what kind of show he will put on?