Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2005 Mr. Football?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the early front runners for 2005 Mr. Football? The quarterback from Henderson County probably has a pretty good shot at getting it. Anyone else know any others?
Findler?-Henderson County
Justin Burke-QB-LexCath
The kid from Louisville Male....don't remember his name.
Justin Burke and everyone else....
Justin Burke prolly in front of everyone else, what skoo does he plan on attending
Joe potter...Tight end from Pikeville....lol....J/K...those of you who know who I'm talking about know that i can't be serious...lol

seriously though....do they break it up by classes....cause i'm really not for sure...if so then i would have to say Chase huffman, QB from pikeville...I really think he will be the all-star in Single A next year....
HAHHAHAHAHA good call mania and im pretty sure i know who ur talking about...but if u ask me Curley from beechwood has a good shot
panthermania Wrote:Joe potter...Tight end from Pikeville....lol....J/K...those of you who know who I'm talking about know that i can't be serious...lol

seriously though....do they break it up by classes....cause i'm really not for sure...if so then i would have to say Chase huffman, QB from pikeville...I really think he will be the all-star in Single A next year....
They do not break up the Mr. Football award by class, and even if they did Chase would have to perform 100 times better than he did last year to come anywhere close to that award.
Sorry I haven't been on in a while... who won in 2004? I haven't been able to find it on "any" site.
Hopkinsville quarterback and now Kentucky Wildcat Curtis Pulley won the 2004 Mr. Football award.
Alright thanks Corey that's who I thought it was, just hadn't been able to check my assumption... from what I've been hearing he's also a dandy basketball player, and maybe a frontrunner for Mr. Basketball too.
Yes, indeed. The last time I checked he was leading the entire state in rebounds this current season. He's quite an athlete.
Top 3 are IMO in this order:

Will Fidler - Henderson Co. (QB)
Micah Johnson - Fort Campbell (LB/FB)
Justin Burke - Lexington Catholic (QB)

RBs take a serious drop off after this years exceptional class. WRs are solid, but not spectacular. I don't know much about interior lineman or the DBs yet.
I don't think that THIS is the year Louisville gets another Mr. Football, I think that might go to Douglas Beaumont in '06.
curely frpm beechwood as a really good chance
write it down, 2005 mr. football for kentucky will be Sam Morando of Pikeville
panthermania Wrote:Joe potter...Tight end from Pikeville....lol....J/K...those of you who know who I'm talking about know that i can't be serious...lol

Chase Huffman will not be the "all-star" of class A, I'd say a player from Northern ky will be the best in single A, considering the north dominates.
Greg Stanley from SouthFloyd
gene hatfield from male
why would you all post stuff about questions asked last year. if you are bored pm each other dont waste everyone elses time having to read your dumb @$$ comments.