Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is ready for some Bengals football!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well they kick off the season in 25 mins.. Myself cant wait.. have been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember even during there bad times which seem to be more then good times.
Who dey, who dey, who dey thank they gonna beat them bengals!?!?!

Nooooobody!!!!
Well they are looking like the Bungles of old.
Ready for some Raider football not Bengals.....lol
Wow did you see the Bungles throw the game away with .38 sec left.
wow, what a game. Last play was insane lol
Batpuff Wrote:Wow did you see the Bungles throw the game away with .38 sec left.

We need to change it from "Who Dey" to "Why Dey" as in "Why Dey watch this sorry A%$ team?"
LSU/UK all over again..Only the Bengals could do what they did, lol!
Even though my team got smoked ( The Browns ) I still love to watch the Bengals blow the game like they did...
The Bengals just find new ways to lose! It is a hard job for us Bengals fans, but it is too early to hang it up already! I'll be watching again next week. WHO DEY!
Love watchin Bengals games..although they should broadcast their games on Comedy Central Smile
StrayBullet Wrote:Even though my team got smoked ( The Browns ) I still love to watch the Bengals blow the game like they did...

I feel your pain man.....I, too, am a Browns fan. Tongueuke::fedup::puking:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Love watchin Bengals games..although they should broadcast their games on Comedy Central Smile
LOL ...NIIIEETTHH...(Mike Tyson in The Hangover)
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Love watchin Bengals games..although they should broadcast their games on Comedy Central Smile
:lmao: yeah i was taking them boys to be comeback team of the year but if you can't even knock a ball down instead of up(you do learn in like pee wee f-ball) not so hyped up on them this year now. also where is ochocinco he was like where is waldo yesterday.
I set my DVR to tape " The Biggest Loser " and when I went to watch it, a Bengals game came on. LOL. I borrowed that from Leno last night. Only he used it on the Lions.:Clap:
Leave it to the Bungles to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory LOL!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Leave it to the Bungles to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory LOL!!!
Number 1 pick here we come!! Mike Brown breathed a huge sigh of relief when Stokely caught that ball..One thing u can say about Bengal fans, they flat out just wont settle for a number 2 pick!:lmao:
I'm not ready.
....Bungles
Its hard being a Bengal fan. Sure hate to admit it, all we want is a competitive that can last through mid season and still be in the hunt for a playoff spot.
Blah