Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Middlesboro 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Game time for this one is set for 6:00.

Who wins the Appalachian Bowl at Clay County High School?
JC will get there first win. Middlesboro will not stop those backs. JC by 21
JC wins big. I look for Central to get things back on track starting this week.
I also look for the Eagles to get their first win of the season at Clay High. Middlesboro got their first win at Lee County last night and played well, but I just think the 5A Eagles are too much for the 2A Jackets.

Good luck to both schools!
Middlesboro getting thier first win friday will have some momentum going into this one. Johnson Central coming off a tough loss it will be interesting to see how they come out. I'll take Middlesboro in a squeaker.
Eagles pick up their first win of the season by 2-3 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
JC Takes this one very easy JC 60 Jackets 21
Central 17 jackets 7 central is way too much for middlesboro Lee high was a better team than the jackets but hey everybody gets lucky every now and then but middlesboro could have found themselves and is ready to start handing out but whippings like they should have been doing all along IMO
Johnson Central
The Golden Eagles will get their first win but the Yellowjackets may make this game respectable.
johnson central by 10 if they dont have lot of turnovers and blitz the qb .because m b is going to pass and pass a lot.
JC will have close to 600 yards rushing. M'boro will not slow them down.
Coach Matney and Johnson Central have had a nightmare start to the season. I guess the loss of their assistant coach (can't remember the name) hurt them more than they thought. Middlesboro proved me (and the Bell County fans) wrong last night with a pretty nice victory over Lee County.

I predict the Eagles to win, but I really think Middlesboro will give them a little trouble. Johnson Central is playing awful right now, but will pick up their first win of the season at Clay High.

Bobcat_Dad Wrote:JC will have close to 600 yards rushing. M'boro will not slow them down.

:thatsfunn

Wow. You bashing Middlesboro now too? I thought BellCoBobcats09 was the king of that. 600 yards on the ground? A tad much, eh? I mean come on, what is your people's deal with Middlesboro? I've said time and time again, the Jackets don't even play Bell County anymore. Ah, I'll calm down and not let it get under my skin. I still don't get you Bell County fans though. Come on Dad, let's be fair with our predictions now. :Thumbs:
I look for JC to pick up their 1st win of the year...JC by 18.
JC will get there first win but it will be earned as they will win 21 to 12.
This game is being aired on WYMT taped delayed Saturday at 3pm its part of the Appalachian Bowl
i sure hope JC wins this game they are a very very good football team the best 0-4 team in the state if there are anymore they have played a tough opening schedule would love too see these kids pick up a W and get rolling the rest of the season
JC gets their first win of the season by 3 or more TD's.
JC wins this if they cut down on turn overs.
Yet another tough game for the Eagles... I still dont know if they will win this one or not.. I sure hope they get a win under their belt.. I know how it fells to go win less.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Wow. You bashing Middlesboro now too? I thought BellCoBobcats09 was the king of that. 600 yards on the ground? A tad much, eh? I mean come on, what is your people's deal with Middlesboro? I've said time and time again, the Jackets don't even play Bell County anymore. Ah, I'll calm down and not let it get under my skin. I still don't get you Bell County fans though. Come on Dad, let's be fair with our predictions now. :Thumbs:

I am being fair and honest. They gave up a ton of yards last year on the ground and always do. They have not played a good running team yet. JC will run through them like bad Mexican food. :popcorn:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I am being fair and honest. They gave up a ton of yards last year on the ground and always do. They have not played a good running team yet. JC will run through them like bad Mexican food. :popcorn:

:thatsfunn
I think Johnson Cent finally gets that monkey off its back and gets its 1st win of the season
I'll go with JCHS, but the penalties and turnovers have got to stop.
Jc-42 middlesboro-17
I look for Johnson Central to get their first win.
What is Middlesboro's record?
If the Eagles come into the ball game with a good mentality and mind set, and can take care of the ball during the game they will come out with a W in a close one. Good luck to both teams.
flavorflav Wrote:What is Middlesboro's record?

1-3

Aug 21, 09 Green County at Bell/Middlesboro 7 - 28 (L)
Aug 28, 09 Letcher County Central away 6 - 20 (L)
Sep 4, 09 Knox Central home 21 - 41 (L)
Sep 11, 09 Lee County, VA away 58 - 35 (W)
I just hope that all the boys hang in there. Seems some of them are losing faith. Some long faces after the game.
Pages: 1 2 3