Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs Hurley (VA) 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and/or predictions?
how is anyone supposed to know how good hurley is?
Hurley is 3-0 Beating 3 of the worst Virginia teams they are (Ervinton 44-6, St. Paul 28-26, and Burch, WV 34-0)
er by 20
I know a couple kids from some college camp's ive been too and there pretty good players, not sure how great their team is but i know the boys ive played with are pretty good, so ill have to take Hurley on this one. But i cant give a score :p
**Mods**

Could someone put a poll on this? I forgot too.
East Ridge may win one.
The teams that Hurley beat may not be the toughest but East Ridge couldn't beat not a one of them. East Ridge would lose by at least 7 to Ervington and Burch,and by at least 14 to St. Paul. Hurley by 14 over East Ridge.
Playing at home I will take Hurley by at least seven.
Real Badman Wrote:Hurley is 3-0 Beating 3 of the worst Virginia teams they are (Ervinton 44-6, St. Paul 28-26, and Burch, WV 34-0)
And they'll beat the worst AAA team in Pike County Friday night.
Yeah i dont see ER winning this week, Hurley by 17. Especially going to Hurley.
Hurley
Its gonna be a great game, very close so i would advise all to come out and play.
Sounds like its gonna be a good one..ill take Hurley by 8
it should be a good one, cuz both teams have improved a lot since last year.
all i got to say is ER will leave it all on the field
warriors#55 Wrote:all i got to say is ER will leave it all on the field
That's all anyone can expect of you young man..that's the right attitude..
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:I know a couple kids from some college camp's ive been too and there pretty good players, not sure how great their team is but i know the boys ive played with are pretty good, so ill have to take Hurley on this one. But i cant give a score :p

Why not? Is it really hard to predict a score? LOL
Real Badman Wrote:**Mods**

Could someone put a poll on this? I forgot too.

Done
Real Badman Wrote:Hurley is 3-0 Beating 3 of the worst Virginia teams they are (Ervinton 44-6, St. Paul 28-26, and Burch, WV 34-0)

Hurley vs. East Ridge

The ol' saying around Guessie's Fork is that “YOU CAN'T HIDE REBEL PRIDE”! Folks let met tell ya’ll, that Coach of theirs has them “Backwoods Rebel Rousers” so fired up that their sellin' customized football jerseys for their Fighting Cocks. (By the way, and don't tell Percy, I ordered one off ebay last night for his layin' hen G-baby, she'll love it.) The past few weeks the Warriors (1-2) have not been circling' the wagon; their defense has stayed in the Wigwam passing around the peace pipe giving up 88 points while their woeful offense has only scored one touchdown. To win at the “CLIFF” the MouthCard Warriors must keep the chains moving and the clock ticking. The Chief might want to leave the face paint in the tepees. They don't want those Runnin’ Rebs to strap on the spurs....

Lil' Leonards_Losers – East Ridge

you make no sense
footballnut Wrote:Hurley vs. East Ridge

The ol' saying around Guessie's Fork is that “YOU CAN'T HIDE REBEL PRIDE”! Folks let met tell ya’ll, that Coach of theirs has them “Backwoods Rebel Rousers” so fired up that their sellin' customized football jerseys for their Fighting Cocks. (By the way, and don't tell Percy, I ordered one off ebay last night for his layin' hen G-baby, she'll love it.) The past few weeks the Warriors (1-2) have not been circling' the wagon; their defense has stayed in the Wigwam passing around the peace pipe giving up 88 points while their woeful offense has only scored one touchdown. To win at the “CLIFF” the MouthCard Warriors must keep the chains moving and the clock ticking. The Chief might want to leave the face paint in the tepees. They don't want those Runnin’ Rebs to strap on the spurs....

Lil' Leonards_Losers – East Ridge

Little Leonard picked wrong....ER 37 Hurley 32.
Tyler Ratliff is one of the best backs Ive seen in a long time..Congratulations East Ridge on your win....