Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter @ Raceland 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions on this game
East Carter 21

Raceland 14
I think Raceland get back on track this week
Raceland-28
East Carter-20
Raceland 14
East Carter 10
Maybe the Raceland kids will play an entire quarter with a little intensity this week.
Ram-a-devil, are you a Farley man, or a Rister man?
I'm actually leaning toward the Raiders in this one
Raceland has a chance to get back on the winning side of things in this game. They stop the run between the tackles pretty good but have trouble on the outside. I do not know how much speed East has this year but the last couple of years was not all that fast had some speed but not alot. I also think it will help the Rams is East does not throw the ball well so the corners should be alright in this game they just have to stop the run. If this game comes down to kicking game East has the advantage in this one. Right now both teams are having trouble scoring. I think that Raceland wins in a low scoring game 14-13
Raiders over the Rams. Sounds like an NFL game.
East Carter
Kosar Wrote:Ram-a-devil, are you a Farley man, or a Rister man?

After last week I will have to go with Farley. I don't think Risters thumb is healed. He's not close to throwing the ball like I've seen him throw it in the past.
Raceland
I will take the Rams in this one.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:After last week I will have to go with Farley. I don't think Risters thumb is healed. He's not close to throwing the ball like I've seen him throw it in the past.
For once we agree. Rister doesnt look like the QB I saw when he was at GC.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:After last week I will have to go with Farley. I don't think Risters thumb is healed. He's not close to throwing the ball like I've seen him throw it in the past.

Im a Farley man as well. I think everyone is. Which is why I dont understand the two QB system:HitWall:. It's not the first or second game of the season! Put Farley in and let him play! Rister can still be used at other positions he would make a great reciever.
Yes. farley is the better option right now. He throws a really good ball. I don't think anybody questions his arm.....I think people question his decision making skills. When he gets time he's good. when he gets a little pressure is when things start to unravel for him and the Rams.
Doesnt matter now. We wont be seeing Rister anymore for the Rams.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Doesnt matter now. We wont be seeing Rister anymore for the Rams.

Why is that?
What's happened now?????
Rister went to move with his Mother, and jett quit again! :igiveup: Where is all that Greenup talent at Raceland that came from Greenup Kosar talked about in the off season? Fix his crow "rare", and give him another cig. to smoke, That's how the cool know it alls like it!
Lokks like the "transfer bug" has finally taken its toll on RHS.
What is the "Transfer Bug"?

Raceland always gets transfers from Greenup. Why would this year be different? Raceland probably has more transfers numbers wise than anyone in the area.
I think East Carter takes this one by 17.Got to give points for the field goal kicker.
Good riddance in my opinion. They didn't help us anyway. The only one who remotely helped was Troxler on defense. Bottomline is they wouldn't work hard at greenup and they wouldn't at raceland either! Bunch of individuals who wasn't out for the team! It was like a green cancer in the lockerroom.
Why do you think they ended up at raceland in the first place? Kosar was right there was alot of talent from gc, but I think ramland realizes now that you can't build a team based around transfers. Last years team was all home grown talent, I hope raceland can get past all the drama and turn this season around.
that's right Wrote:Rister went to move with his Mother, and jett quit again! :igiveup: Where is all that Greenup talent at Raceland that came from Greenup Kosar talked about in the off season? Fix his crow "rare", and give him another cig. to smoke, That's how the cool know it alls like it!
What crow, I love the fact that none of the transfers worked out. There was a ton of talent in that group from GC, but they didnt want to work at GC and then blamed coach's for everything that was wrong. Looks like the change of colors on the uniform couldnt change attitudes. PS I like my crow well done, and I dont smoke.
Rumor is you can count out our best rusher Michael Litteral(ankle). And our best linebacker Cody Kelly(unknown?).
55x11 Wrote:Lokks like the "transfer bug" has finally taken its toll on RHS.

I don't understand that comment. I think I said in a post long ago that if these transfers come in and work hard and have a good attitude they will be fine. I f they come in and are lazy and have a bad attitude they will be sent packing. They are on their way out......Bye. Apparently some of these people like to hop from school to school until somebody tickles their butt. We don't tickle butts at Raceland. Some people go Bar hopping......I guess others go school hopping.
Excellent post Ram a devil! And these coaches are not babysitters either!
Oh the drama.
Pages: 1 2