Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 39 Jackson County 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats bobcats
Bobcats are doing better than I thought. Good job.
wow...congrats betsy lane...continue the good work....
Great win for Betsy Layne. Defending their home turf. This is a direct result from the Bishop Brossart game as Betsy Layne is learning how to win the close ones.

Congrats Bobcats.
Congrats Bobcats
Congratulations BOBCATS!:rockon:
Congrats Bobcats
The bobcat team needs to put 4 qtrs together but besides that,

WAY TO GO BOBCATS!!!
I am proud of all of you.
Maldanado's interception late in the 4th Quarter sealed the deal for the Bobcats!

Congrats on the win Bobcats!
should have been 45-0 at half. Alot of mistakes but a win is a win. 4 out of 5 2nd half onsides in the second half was gerneral ball. Way to fight back JC.
Congrats Bobcats on the win!
The 1st quarter was pheonominal for Betsy Layne. #7 is a load. Jackson had no solution for him in the 1st half and I'm curious how many yards he had last night. Overall a win is a win but like it was stated earlier the Bobcats need to play strong the entire game.
Boys enjoy this win but be ready Monday to prepare for Friday's game.
GREAT WIN for the BOBCATS!!!!!
Could've been a lot worse for Jackson. But then again, could've been a lot worse for the BL having given up a 33-8 lead. Great first half, but "if it ain't broke don't fix it".....moving the ball excellent with Maldenado and Adkins swinging it around the outside. Keep going to it men!
GREAT GAME, however!!!
GET READY for week #5
In hindsight, that first game loss, may have been the best thing to happen to the Bobcats. They now understand the game is nver over under the final horn. Although it would have been nice to be undefeated.
This wasn't close at all...you just had to be there to see what happened...It was rediculous and and I'm just so in awwwwwwww...
you can't be serious....Jackson Co. had 2 good drives the 2nd half thats it....You were there you know what I'm talking about and to elimnate the finger pointers the coaches did a great job....The refs called a good game....I'm just in AAAAWWWWW of the hole situation....Neverless the BOBCATS drove the ball down the field and scored and went up by 1 point....PPPHHHHHEEEEWWWWWWYYY
Congrats Bobcats.
We was up big 33-8 at one point. The onside killed us in the second half, and we didn't keep the ball much. But a good win for the bobcats, keep working hard!
i was there watching the game last night and i think kory jarrell and austin hall done some excellent blocking for the bobcats
i was very impressed with the blocking lasdt night from kory jarrell and austin hall...those two guys r tough
Korey Jarrell and Austin Hall are great athletes will be key for the program to move forward. Austin Hall has improved every game since his freshman year. I wish I could name off all players that looked good. I was there and thought the bobcats was going to name the score. The 2nd half, hats off to JC for not giving up.
Congrats BL on the win! Keep it up.
hawg laig Wrote:In hindsight, that first game loss, may have been the best thing to happen to the Bobcats. They now understand the game is nver over under the final horn. Although it would have been nice to be undefeated.

AGREED!!!::HitWall:
:yikes:
congrats bobcats
By no means is this Arthur Carter's fault. I could not believe Jackson County was down 33-8 at half time. The deep well of awesome talent that Jackson County has had the past few years has dried up. They only have 7 starters back from last years team and 6 from 2007. Betsy Layne is an awesome team who reminds me of the Pikeville teams of the early 1990's. Don't be surprised to see Betsy Layne playing in Bowling Green this year. Arthur Carter will recover this friday by giving Bart Elam the beating of his life.
Congrats keep up the hard work.
Night Hawk Wrote:By no means is this Arthur Carter's fault. I could not believe Jackson County was down 33-8 at half time. The deep well of awesome talent that Jackson County has had the past few years has dried up. They only have 7 starters back from last years team and 6 from 2007. Betsy Layne is an awesome team who reminds me of the Pikeville teams of the early 1990's. Don't be surprised to see Betsy Layne playing in Bowling Green this year. Arthur Carter will recover this friday by giving Bart Elam the beating of his life.

Night Hawk, I am sure you mean well with this comment. But Betsy Layne will not even win their region. So, if they make the trip to BG it will be to watch the game's.

Jackson will be ok! As you mentioned, if I am correct, I think the correct number of returning starters is 2 on defense and 4 on offense. So, this program is at a youthful stage not to mention having little to no playing experience. But if they would have put together 2 half'es like they did the second of the BL game the score of this game and the other 2 they have played would have been different. But thats why they play the game and not talk about it.
Good call. I probably was jumping the gun about Betsy Layne. I still think Arthur Carter has a great chance of winning those 4 games as predicted by the wise Jackson County football experts. Jackson County has always struggled with senior departures. That is common for young programs. Somehow they have always seemed to win a few games, which is remarkable. I know Carter will somehow scratch out those few wins somewhere to keep the streak alive.
:moon:
Night Hawk Wrote:Good call. I probably was jumping the gun about Betsy Layne. I still think Arthur Carter has a great chance of winning those 4 games as predicted by the wise Jackson County football experts. Jackson County has always struggled with senior departures. That is common for young programs. Somehow they have always seemed to win a few games, which is remarkable. I know Carter will somehow scratch out those few wins somewhere to keep the streak alive.

I am a Jackson County fan and our program is just learning how to compete but they ARE learning. That however does not change the fact that you have NO class.
Pages: 1 2