Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County 14 Raceland 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
congrats Musketeers first win over Raceland since 2004.:worthy:
Rashard Carter blocked the Raceland extra point.
I actually thought the new belly offense would kick in soon with the new kid from ashland. Way to go Mike copley and GC
Raceland is not very good this year. I honestly think that their only other win this year will be Nicholas County. Maybe Paris, if they're not too good.
yea raceland is nowhere near the level in which they usually are....i predicted this one....great win for gc
Isn't it ironic after all the talk about Greenup players transferring to Raceland that Greenup wins this game because of a transfer player?
Rashard Carter also had a 75 yard td for Greenup.
yeah raceland lost a lot from last year, but i must say this still suprises me...Fairview might get the #2 spot in the district after alll
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Rashard Carter also had a 75 yard td for Greenup.

I don't see how he is eligible to even play for Greenup County.
Where's Ram-a-Devil and Kosar? This should be good.
TheONLY1 Wrote:I don't see how he is eligible to even play for Greenup County.

He's eligible if what i heard was correct...he changed foster families and the KHSAA has a by law regarding that and it says he can play...and he shouldn't be penalized just b/c he's in foster care....i'm glad he's getting to play and let's be clear..Raceland still had a chance to win regardless....congrats to Greenup on a great win.
The ams are really struggling right now. Hopefully RAM-A-DEVIL will be back soon.
I don't normally follow these two teams, but the score caught my eye. Great win for Greenup County. There's a lot of parity in football east of Lexington this season and it's exciting seeing new teams getting respect and shaking things up against old rivals and district foes.
They will be many great times ahead for Greenup County because they have a great coach that knows how to motivate kids to another level. Great win for the Musketeers and have a nice off week and well deserved rest.
It was an interesting game, The QB situation back an forth killed Raceland, Fraley looked great when he was in there.?????????don't get it! Rister is a good kid and would help the rams as a wide-out. Carter, I agree beat Raceland with the long run TD, and the blocked pat; it was by running and jumping off the back of a lineman that wiil more than likely be on potter's pix, the team picture taker you see!!! The ref was right there and agreed it should have been called and said it wasn't his call!! But that didn't beat Raceland it was a lot was small things THAT I SURE WILL BE CHANGED NEXT WEEK! Stay turned Raceland fans and don't get down on the kids I am here to tell you next week and the weeks coming you will see a different team! I have talked with the kids and read the feeling from this lose; to let you know "IT HAS SUNK IN" and they are ready to work their "A" off from here on out! CONGRATS to Greenup you earned this victory and things are going to change for Raceland football, "that comes from the players!".
Switching QBs is a bad idea no matter what level of ball. Farley should be under center every snap but I feel the "Doc" puts a bug in the ear to have Rister in there.
Congrats Greenup co.:Thumbs:
that's right Wrote:It was an interesting game, The QB situation back an forth killed Raceland, Fraley looked great when he was in there.?????????don't get it! Rister is a good kid and would help the rams as a wide-out. Carter, I agree beat Raceland with the long run TD, and the blocked pat; it was by running and jumping off the back of a lineman that wiil more than likely be on potter's pix, the team picture taker you see!!! The ref was right there and agreed it should have been called and said it wasn't his call!! But that didn't beat Raceland it was a lot was small things THAT I SURE WILL BE CHANGED NEXT WEEK! Stay turned Raceland fans and don't get down on the kids I am here to tell you next week and the weeks coming you will see a different team! I have talked with the kids and read the feeling from this lose; to let you know "IT HAS SUNK IN" and they are ready to work their "A" off from here on out! CONGRATS to Greenup you earned this victory and things are going to change for Raceland football, "that comes from the players!".
I think thats Farley not Fraley.
THAT'S RIGHT, it's farley, there isn't a fraley on the team! MY BAD!!! typo!
Congrats to Greenup...with all the transfers leaving and swithching to Raceland I believe the Muskies might have been more fired up IMO. I believe the 2 QB thing is bad also unless one is just stinking it up. If one is doing good why take him out only to get cold on the sidelines.
Confusedhh:Id love to know how he get eligible to play so fast?
POINT BLANK! Win or Lose with your kids not transfers, That's what makes school tradition no matter where your from! That is what builds customs, folklore, habit, lore, a ritual of no other!:Thumbs:
Good win Greenup. I believe that if he is a foster child, he should not be penalized.
I think it should depend on why he changed foster families. If it was for something bad he done, then he should'nt get to play. If it was something he no control over, then don't punish with sitting out.
Here Ram-a-devil, where u at? LOL,LOL,LOL. GC racks up 10 penaltys and 4 fumbled snaps and you still cant beat them!
Here is the picture of the blocked extra point at the end of the game. Carter jumping on top and over the center.
http://potterpix.smugmug.com/Football-20...duAGA-A-LB
In that picture, its clear to see Carter is standing on his d-lineman's back... which is completely illegal. Also on that play, the long snapper was also stepped on. Also, illegal. That play didnt beat the Rams.. but its unfortunate when easy calls are missed in game changing points of the game... As far as Carter is concerned... yes he is in foster care... my question is WHAT happened to make him change foster families... I dont know the situation... But is that specific information is withheld from the KHSAA when making their decisions?... And I believe the WHAT HAPPENED? is the bigger question than the fact he's in foster care... Im done with Carter... In my opinion, it would be hard to cheer for a guy that ran down your throats week one. If Raceland would have played Ashland week 1 like usual... Carter would have played Raceland twice in the same season... ha.. :eyeroll: i dont even know...
I was standing where I had a great view, also the ref white hat was there! I ask how he could not make the call and he smiled and ask me to shut up, either he didn't want to make the call or he is blind! The side judge agreed and told the center it wasn't his call, he point blank said it should have been called!! Even if it isn't his call and he see's an infraction there should have been a meeting of the minds and corrected! It did cost Raceland the game.
exFootballer Wrote:In that picture, its clear to see Carter is standing on his d-lineman's back... which is completely illegal. Also on that play, the long snapper was also stepped on. Also, illegal. That play didnt beat the Rams.. but its unfortunate when easy calls are missed in game changing points of the game... As far as Carter is concerned... yes he is in foster care... my question is WHAT happened to make him change foster families... I dont know the situation... But is that specific information is withheld from the KHSAA when making their decisions?... And I believe the WHAT HAPPENED? is the bigger question than the fact he's in foster care... Im done with Carter... In my opinion, it would be hard to cheer for a guy that ran down your throats week one. If Raceland would have played Ashland week 1 like usual... Carter would have played Raceland twice in the same season... ha.. :eyeroll: i dont even know...

that's right Wrote:I was standing where I had a great view, also the ref white hat was there! I ask how he could not make the call and he smiled and ask me to shut up, either he didn't want to make the call or he is blind! The side judge agreed and told the center it wasn't his call, he point blank said it should have been called!! Even if it isn't his call and he see's an infraction there should have been a meeting of the minds and corrected! It did cost Raceland the game.
LOL, the peferred team of the transfer, crying about a transfer on another team, and blaming him for lose where greenup should have won by two TD's. Raceland would have never been in this game if GC wouldnt have made mistakes in the red zone, yet the missed call is the reason GC won. Is it so hard to admit you got beat by a better team? Get over it.
You cant see anything in the picture, who knows where his feet are.
Pages: 1 2