Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 34 - Whitley County 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
final

Bell County 34

Whitley County 7

Total Domination by The Bell County Bobcats!
if everybody would go back to the original post of bell @ whitley i prdicted the score to be 34-8 with bell winning on sept. 6 final score was bell 34 whitley 7 and everybody said well its whitley's year bells down and people predicted close scores but i want to know what happen to whitley county i thought they was better than that PLEASE REPLY How was Bell and How was Whitley guess the run was too tough for whitleys defense
i couldn't be more proud of the bobcats as i am. Dudleys boys make claim to the number one spot in the mountains!:1::Clap:
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:if everybody would go back to the original post of bell @ whitley i prdicted the score to be 34-8 with bell winning on sept. 6 final score was bell 34 whitley 7 and everybody said well its whitley's year bells down and people predicted close scores but i want to know what happen to whitley county i thought they was better than that PLEASE REPLY How was Bell and How was Whitley guess the run was too tough for whitleys defense

I guess winning with class is too much to ask?
Let's keep it clean everyone.
I was telling you how close to the score i was i mean jeez almighty i was told whitley was good i was just wandering what happen to them
i thought it would be much closer than it was... but congrats to bell
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I was telling you how close to the score i was i mean jeez almighty i was told whitley was good i was just wandering what happen to them

Bell County Smash Mouth Football is what happened to whitley County We did win with class we could scored at end but dudley Kneel down to end the game from about the 6 yard line.
thank you Daniel BellCo thats all i was wandering i had to work late and didnt get to go even though i live on 92 but i had heard good things about whitley and always hope neighboring counties or even cities do well only if there not playing bell but i listend to it on the BIG 106.3 FM, Brian o' Brian is a real good buddy of mine it kinda sounds like pineville may come back to win, but i guess some people are just lookin to get something started tonight
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:thank you Daniel BellCo thats all i was wandering i had to work late and didnt get to go even though i live on 92 but i had heard good things about whitley and always hope neighboring counties or even cities do well only if there not playing bell but i listend to it on the BIG 106.3 FM, Brian o' Brian is a real good buddy of mine it kinda sounds like pineville may come back to win, but i guess some people are just lookin to get something started tonight

Your Welcome Just a good Game by the bobcats was a big plus to have carton and everyone back heathy!:Thumbs:
Bell County rolls again. Congratulations.
Bobcats roll, nice win Bell co.
Great win Bobcats , this is a good Whitley team, makes you wonder how good Bell really is. My prediction was 42 to 7 Matt almost made it come true but I'm greatly satisfied to be wrong thought Dudley showed great class taking a knee at the 6 yard line at the end again GREAT WIN BOBCATS.
Heard Davenport had a heck of a game.

Congrats Bobcats!
Wheres that Whitley Co fan that said we was overrated and would find out tonight after the game. Where are you? Cory Davenport had a HUGE night around 200 yards rushing 3 TD's and a 2 pt conversion. Brother Cody had a 20 yard TD reception. FRESHMAN Ryan Collett broke lose for around a 50 yard TD run. At the end of the game Bells Matt Raines returned the kickoff to the 1 yard line and Bell had class and took a knee. When will people realize Bell Co is for real and reload every single year!!! This Whitley Co team with to Lex Cath and Cath only won 43-33. Bells defense showed tonight that it is back and clicking on all cylinders!!!
Blackcat you do know Cory Davenport is only a Sophmore? Many Many more years for this kid. I told everybody he will be the best back to ever come out of Bell Co!!!!! Whats scary with this team #5 Dominic Carton didnt even play offense tonight, just defense only and had probably around 9 or 10 tackles on the night. Once Dudley puts him back on offense GOD ALMIGHTY that backfield will be scary!!!
Good win for the bobcats I expected a closer game from Whitley. Dudley's babies looked good tonight as he refered to them on coaches corner on wymt thursday night.
I said it before, I'll say it again.
I go to Whitley, and we all know Bell is good. Theres no need to get on here and make excuses because it'll just make you look dumb.
Yeah its a bummer, but whats over is over.

But besides that,
what did the Bell fans think of the Whitley crowd?
Haha, just curious.
sports-fan08 Wrote:I said it before, I'll say it again.
I go to Whitley, and we all know Bell is good. Theres no need to get on here and make excuses because it'll just make you look dumb.

But besides that,
Haha, just curious.

Nice to see that many fans come out and support their team, on both sides of the field. Whitley had a packed house tonight for this one. Even the fence lines were full.

But besides that,
Haha, just curious.

Bell County had a nice crowd tonigh too. Whitley had a huge Crowd but didn't have much to cheer about imo!:popcorn::lmao:

But besides that,
Haha, just curious.

It was an awsome crowd, and very nice place. The people was real nice, you guys have a good very good team. Tonight was a tuff night the fumbles hurt alot. That is not an excuse thats the truth WC can play ball no doubt.IMO
Great game Bell county
should be #1 in the mountains after this win
Im going say Bell Wins State this year, way to go bobcats
Now with this win Bell solid #1 in mts. Who's now #2?
IMO I think Prestonsburg should be #2 hands down!!
Bell Co's defense tonight was brutal thats what caused the fumbles. Both was on the option. Option plays can hurt you sometimes when your playing a FAST defense like Bell Co's!
RedSeal Wrote:Im going say Bell Wins State this year, way to go bobcats

They possible could? The way Bell Co is improving week after week is getting kinda of scary. They did all this tonight without there #2 rusher from last years team. IMO the State Semi game that should be against Bell Co and Boyle Co should be your 2009 State Champions this year. I think the Alcoa game prepared them for this season. I want to know from other fans that were there tonight others and Whitley Co fans. What do you think of Cory Davenport? I said earlier in the year that if you didnt know him you would very quick this year.:1:
Hey what was up with that one whitley county player body slamming the bell player and bad mouthing after the play. I heard it was bells coaches son targeted. The commentators was wondering why a penaltly wasnt applied.
Bell handled it well. After all the talk from whitleys coach i guess he just could not handle eating crow and losing. But to allow or have one of his players without saying anything deliberatley cheap shot the other coaches son is a crude and sad way of getback. Field a team that can compete and play with bell county like Knox central has and try to beat them straight up honestly and if you get beat give kudos to them.
If whitley Countys Coach was a full grown man he would of done something.
maybe the schools administration should look into this. Being a sore loser should only go so far and way to far is to cheap shot a player and possibly end a young mans season or worse. There is no where in football for this.
Bell county represented our mountain region with class and integrity for a long time now. We respect that and have actually upgraded our program and have came a long way to try and be on there level. The same way Clay county Basketball has made other mountain teams build better programs.
Coaches are expected to lead by example. And being a big baby is most certainally not a good example.
Good win for the Bobcats. Whitley is a good football team but they looked outmatched.

Don't want to sound like I am rubbing it in but were is Redstorm???? I thought he said we would get our "tails kicked" and "physically whipped"??????? Looks like he underestimated the "KILLER BABY BOBCATS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats SAD Bobcat Dad, BELL CO ONLY HAS 7 SENIORS THIS YEAR!!! All but 2 skilled players will return next year. Lowe and Raines are the only skilled players Graduating after this season!! The worst part is our line will graduate also with them 2.
Pages: 1 2 3