Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Offensive Lineman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What hog mollies are tearing it up this year?
umm...Ashland seems like they got some good ones this year
Allan Fugate-Hazard.......Hes better on the Dline IMO but hes a heck of of an Olineman too!
Murray has some pretty big hogs up front on the oline-
RT-lonnie martin 6'2 330
RG-robbie jones 5'9
Murray has some pretty big hogs up front on the oline-
RT-lonnie martin 6'2 330
RG-robbie jones 5'9 250
C- garrett wright 6'2 275
LG-randall payne 5'9 250
LT-robert olive 6'3 300
Ethan Fultz - Boyd County
Michael Blair----LCC center
Sc has a couple of good guards in pj hall and dustin burchett big and strong!!!
Bell has some mean hogs, very physical.....I'm sure Boyle Co has some size also.......
Lawrence County has a nice offensive line. They have been very effective in this early season. Nice pass protection, along with very good run blocking.
WildDawg Wrote:Lawrence County has a nice offensive line. They have been very effective in this early season. Nice pass protection, along with very good run blocking.

Yea, I'm glad Lawrence is stepping up this yr... :Thumbs:
Mike Howard 6' 3" 315 OT, Bell Co.

Cody Marcum 6'2" 265 Center, Bell Co.

Joe Collett 6' 3" 240 OT, Bell Co.
Is Cody playing today....and Dom??
Yeah Lawrence has some studs on this year line.
Perry Central-Dillion Cornett-6'7 I would say hes about 305lbs...Tenn. came to a practice to watch him
East Jessamine is averaging well over 300 yards a game on the ground. They have three good Junior O Lineman that have some big size.

Zach Templin 6'5 290
Ronnie King 6'1 300
Zach Minks 6'4 270

Templin and Minks could be D1 lineman
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Mike Howard 6' 3" 315 OT, Bell Co.

Cody Marcum 6'2" 265 Center, Bell Co.

Joe Collett 6' 3" 240 OT, Bell Co.

You forgot Lonnie Miracle 5' 7" 201 and Brent Marsee 5' 10" 265 they are getting the job done, and getting better ever game.
kmba32 Wrote:You forgot Lonnie Miracle 5' 7" 201 and Brent Marsee 5' 10" 265 they are getting the job done, and getting better ever game.

Did not forget them. The thread was Best Off. Lineman. I would not put either in that category YET. They are doing a good job along with B. Couch but have a way to go still yet. :Thumbs:
kmba32 Wrote:You forgot Lonnie Miracle 5' 7" 201 and Brent Marsee 5' 10" 265 they are getting the job done, and getting better ever game.

The Marsee kid is a sophomore.
Kalib Ball - 6'4'' 295, Bryan Station
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Did not forget them. The thread was Best Off. Lineman. I would not put either in that category YET. They are doing a good job along with B. Couch but have a way to go still yet. :Thumbs:

My point was if you start at Bell on the O-line you must be pretty good. IMO
And this "O" from the Bobcats was making huge holes for Cory Davenport to run through. VERY proud of them hogs in this game..... Proud of Cody Marcum also, that HOG can hit!!!!!!!!