Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers @ Colts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this Monday Night Football matchup?
Should be a great game if Ben plays.. I will predict later
If Ben plays - Pittsburgh close
If he doesn't - Colts Big
Big Ben is suposed to be back so i pick steel town in a upset
If Ben plays in this one then I'll choose the Steelers.
Big Ben will be rusty upon his return. Colts go 11-0....
I agree with TomCat68. If Rothlisberger plays for Pittsbugh, the Steelers will win in a squeaker, because I don't know if he'll be healhy enough to perform 100%, but he will still be effective enough to lead the Steelers to a win. However, if Ben doesn't play, Indy will win in a blowout. I just don't think Batch or Maddux can play to the level Rothlisberger can against that Colt defense!
Colts....Even if Big Ben plays they still cant beat the Colts.
I think the Steelers will win... Ben is suppose to play
Colts
Colts by 2 TD's
Big Ben baby....colts run defense isnt too great...and traditionally the steelers will ram it down ur throat
Colts by 10 or more even if big ben plays because he is kid of rusty, and to the unning game its not as great as it once was, the bus isnt the same, and willie parker is the only running game, if big ben would have never got hurt they would pobaly be 10-0 with the colts, but hes hurt, colts easily 35-24
Colts will keep it going, Big Ben will have a huge bullseye on him this week.
The Colts will win this one.
Monday Night Football Baby, should be a dandy.
Peyton is too much for the steelers even if ben plays.

Colts----35
Steelers-13
ttt
I like the Colts to win!!!
Anyone think that Roethlisberger being back increases the chances for the Steelers? I still think he is overrated and the Steelers have very little chance of winning this game.
The Colts 10-0, and Peyton Manning are gonna take another one advance to 11-0, and Big Ben wont make a difference..

Colts 40
Steelers 26
"bigmike06" Wrote:The Colts 10-0, and Peyton Manning are gonna take another one advance to 11-0, and Big Ben wont make a difference..

Colts 40
Steelers 26

I agree. Big Ben will not be enough for the Steelers.:rock:
I win.