Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alyssa Pratt transfers to Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alyssa Pratt of Cordia has transfered to PCC, but I do not think that she will be able to get eligible. Shw already lives in perry county.
how do you predict then to do this year? Will they be competitive?
If true, it could be a very long year for Cordia. Slone going to KCC and now Pratt tranfering to PCC. Cant be good news for Cordia prorgram!
They still wouldn't have gotten out of the district if they had stayed.
If eligible, what does she bring to Perry.
If she lives in Perry Co why wouldn't she be eligible?
cougarpride08 Wrote:If she lives in Perry Co why wouldn't she be eligible?

Because she has already played a varsity sport this year...Volleyball...she might get lucky and get eligible by Christmas...hope she does
If she was in high school last year and she doesn't make a viable change of address, she has to sit out a year. Because you live in Perry County doesn't automatically make you eligible. If you are in high school and play a varsity sport, to transfer you are suppose to have a change of address or other mitigating circumstances regularless of where she lives or what school she went to. Paige Slone was an eighth grader last year so she could go anywhere she wanted to because she wasn't in high school. Hillary Ratliff came to Letcher Central from Knott County and she was eligible immediately due to her being in the eighth grade last year.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:They still wouldn't have gotten out of the district if they had stayed.

I agree, Teams have down years.Kinda like LCC boys this year in basketball they wont get out of district this year either!
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, Teams have down years.Kinda like LCC boys this year in basketball they wont get out of district this year either!

They were due for a down year as they won the last two districts when they wasn't suppose to. Both girls may have made a positive move as Cordia has never had a competitive girls program. Last year they were lucky due to the district not seeding. Now that the 53rd seed's the girls, it will make it that much more difficult.
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, Teams have down years.Kinda like LCC boys this year in basketball they wont get out of district this year either!
LCC boys will surprise people. I would not count them out yet. Long season ahead.
What other girls is on PCC roster?