Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Wide Receivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are your top wide receivers in the NFL?
I will start with mine
1. Larry Fitzgerald
2. Andre Johnson
3. Hines Ward
4. Wes Welker
5. Steve Smith
For me, 2-5 are interchangeable. Fitzgerald is by far the best receiver in the NFL. Lets hear yours
I hate the guy, but TO still has to be considered in the top 3 receivers in the league. Best possession guy in the league is TJ.
Andre Johnson is the best reciever in the league IMO.
Even though I despise Randy Moss and he is a disgrace to his home state of West Virginia, he is good, and Santonio Holmes is definitely making a name for himself. The reason I say that about Randy is because he was picked to get a scholly to, I believe Florida, and another big name school, and his problems got him into trouble that the only one that would take him was Marshall. I had friends that went there with him, and every year when they had the annual memorial for the football team that died, he ws disrespectful towards the memorial and the meaning.
1. Larry Fitzgerald - Flat Out Amazing
2. Terrell Owens - Runs His Mouth But Still A Beast
3. Randy Moss - Number Will Increase With Brady Back
4. Andre Johnson -
5. Steve Smith
Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson are the best in my opinion.
1.Randy Moss
2Wesley Welker
3 Larry Fitzgearld
4. Hines Ward
5. Chad Ochocinco
1- Randy Moss
2- Larry Fitzgerald
3- Andre Johnson
4- Chad Johnson
5- Terrell Owens
6- Hines Ward
7- T.J. Houshmandzadeh
8- Steve Smith
9- Antonio Gates (TE)
10- Wes Welker
Sleeper- Chris Henry. He's sorted out his off the field issues and will be a force in the Slot this season for the Bengals. Palmer said that he was as good as Moss this off-season, of course thats a HUGE comparison coming from someone who has a good head on his shoulders.
I got a filling my man Greg Jennings will be in that mix this year.