Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hot or Not : Fergie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What say you?

[YOUTUBE="f_2rrxONlLo"][/YOUTUBE]
Got it this time.[YOUTUBE="Fergie"]f_2rrxONlLo[/YOUTUBE]
Probably have to turn out the lights with this one. Smile
HOT for sure!!!!!!8
She has her moments when she is amazing and then again at times she doesnt look as good..but as they say " I'd buy that for a dollar " Big Grin
Just something about her..Maybe her confidence..her swagger..I love it!
StrayBullet Wrote:She has her moments when she is amazing and then again at times she doesnt look as good..but as they say " I'd buy that for a dollar " Big Grin
But would you know what to do with it once you bought it?:please::thatsfunn:moon:
Worked security for their concert at EKU and afterwards when they were signing autographs the Black Eyed Peas hung out with all of us. She was a very humble and liakble person, but that girl's face is tore up.

Her body is phenominal, but she is definately a 20 footer.
CatDawg Wrote:But would you know what to do with it once you bought it?:please::thatsfunn:moon:

Hmmm, you trying to emulate this to the old story about the dog that chased the school bus?.....lol
Blonde and wearing a dress in this video = gorgeous. But I hate the look with the messed up hair and all the eye makeup.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgp8tH0qa0s&annotation_id=annotation_412084&feature=iv"]YouTube - Fergie - Clumsy[/ame]
Great body, other than that the looks are only so-so
Would probably have to give her like a 6. I dont turn away in disgust when I see her, but my eyes dont exactly linger either.
Not. :yikes::yikes:
Smile b+
Sometimes when you see her you are like wow she is hot but other times she looks rough. I dont know about this one.
Her body is AMAZING!
I can't get either of these videos to play. But, Fergie is easily a 9+ in my book! One of the best bodies out there.
i got one to play