Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Andre Woodson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you see where the New York Giants is alleging the Washington Redskins signed Woodson so they can get the Giant's plays from him.
Washington got a steal. I think with some work he can be a good quarterback if given the time and the talent.
That's my Skins for yaSmile
If a team cut me and told me not to tell the plays to another team that signed me, I would tell them to kiss my ...
I don't care if they signed him to pour coffee, what is the NFL minimum $400,000? :lmao:
Dumb Giants!
You kidding me, what do you think you would do. To make my team better I would tell everything I know.
It happens all the time. Just like when the Ravens signed Big Willie to get teh Bengals playbook. This is a very common practice to sign guys to the practice squad, get the plays and schemes, pay them a pretty hefty bonus and then send them packing.
Andre would take the money, but what kind of deal did he sign?
I like how these NFL teams state that it is a business but when they cut you, that you have a moral obligation not to tell their plays or give out their playbook.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That's my Skins for yaSmile

Yes sir!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Dumb Giants!

This Post Says It All!! LOL ...Go Cowboys...LOLConfusedhh: