Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chuck Norris vs Tim Tebow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would win? (Just curious.)
Don't ask ESPN I guarantee they would say Tebow, lol.

Seriously though I don't think anyone can take the Chuck.
You really think that Tebow could even give Chuck a fight?

Tebow would look at Chuck and Tebow would fold.
You kidding me, tebow has 10 guys protecting him chuck norris only had one Smile
:popcorn:
Greatest thread in BGR history..a thread about a fight or game Tebow would lose. Chuck Norris would hit Tebow one time, and even Tebows future children would die. Chuck Norris' tears have been scientifically proven to cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.
Maybe Tebow is really Chuck NorrisConfusedhh:
kmba32 Wrote:Maybe Tebow is really Chuck NorrisConfusedhh:
Nah, Chuck Norris dont throw incompletions.........or get tackled. Ever. :biggrin:
kmba32 Wrote:Maybe Tebow is really Chuck NorrisConfusedhh:

Maybe its his son? :Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Maybe its his son? :Thumbs:

This is something to think about.:Nodding:
kmba32 Wrote:This is something to think about.:Nodding:

This could change everything, Florida should be punished for cheating!

IDK what to believe anymore
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This could change everything, Florida should be punished for cheating!

IDK what to believe anymore

So really all these years Tebow has been the one Missing in Action.:rockon: then he appears out the blue and becomes a QB for Florida useing the wisdom from his Father (MR. NORRIS) to succeed.
Tebow as Chuck Norris's son? hmmmm. Chuck Norris loves Jesus, Tim Tebow constantly talks about mission trips..... Both are outspoken, both will hit you in the mouth......
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You kidding me, tebow has 10 guys protecting him chuck norris only had one Smile
That's all he needs is one. He's CHUCK!!!!:worthy:
If Chuck Norris knew you all was writting this stuff about him he would kick all your butts.LOL
:glassjoe:
bigjim4packers Wrote:If Chuck Norris knew you all was writting this stuff about him he would kick all your butts.LOL
:glassjoe:
Please don't hurt me Mr. Norris!!!:igiveup:
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Please don't hurt me Mr. Norris!!!:igiveup:

Please don't hurt my brother Mr. Norris, he's stupid. Save my brother from Chuck Norris. Help me Tom Cruse, Help me Oprah.:lmao:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Please don't hurt my brother Mr. Norris, he's stupid. Save my brother from Chuck Norris. Help me Tom Cruse, Help me Oprah.:lmao:
"Cruise, use your witchcraft to keep Chuck Norris off me"!!!:broom:
Chuck Norris all the way. I have about all his movie and even named one of my dogs after him. Chuck is the man.:1::notworthy
:lmao:
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:"Cruise, use your witchcraft to keep Chuck Norris off me"!!!:broom:
Without pads? I'm gonna have to go with Chuck.

But, if you line these two up head to head on a football field. I'm giving it to Tebow.
I hope nobody minds, but I thought of bringing this thread back.

Looks like people are saying Chuck Norris would win. :biggrin:
Chuck Norris by far, no brainer.
Chuck Norris for the win
BCF4L Wrote:Easy question...

[Image: chuck-norris-wears-tim-tebow-pajamas.jpg]

:lmao:
When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
The square root of Chuck Norris is pain. Do not try to square Chuck Norris, the result is death.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You kidding me, tebow has 10 guys protecting him chuck norris only had one Smile

are u joking? those 10 guys wouldnt get inbetween chuck & tim...they dont wanna get hurt just let chuck have tim and it will be all over shortly.
:lmao::lmao: wow this thread made my day. Chuck.
Pages: 1 2