Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miami Dolphins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will the Miami Dolphins do this season.
Its going to be tough for the Dolphins to return to the playoffs. They lack depth at receiver and they don't have that go to threat at receiver either. The defensive front 7 will be good, but the secondary is suspect.

I think they'll win around 7-9 games this season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Its going to be tough for the Dolphins to return to the playoffs. They lack depth at receiver and they don't have that go to threat at receiver either. The defensive front 7 will be good, but the secondary is suspect.

I think they'll win around 7-9 games this season.

Sounds about right.
Idk, i think they will return to the playoffs, with the jets struggling with new QB sanchez, and the bills being ruined by T.O, the patriots should be very good if brady is 100%, that bing there division, i thinky they win 10 games
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Idk, i think they will return to the playoffs, with the jets struggling with new QB sanchez, and the bills being ruined by T.O, the patriots should be very good if brady is 100%, that bing there division, i thinky they win 10 games

I hope that you're right.