Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What's Your Mind Like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read this question, come up with an answer, and then put your answer here in this thread. This is not a trick question. All the
information you need is provided in the sentences below.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer).

I'll post the answer later on....

Lets See who gets it right first...(No CHEATING )
To see if he was apart of the family and see if he would come back.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:To see if he was apart of the family and see if he would come back.
That was what I was thinking...lol :lol:

BallaBaby

I'm thinking the same thing!
I thought the same thing as well
She never met her sister's husband?
Because she like the guy and wanted so see him again! So she killed another family member in hopes of his return.
Your right TorQQue (I'm not sure why I am using your screen name since I am practically right next to you..lol) Anyway, here's the whole thing about this question:

Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal.
I was going to say because she didn't want to share her mother's stuff with her sister Big Grin
Beef Wrote:I was going to say because she didn't want to share her mother's stuff with her sister Big Grin

I was thinking cause she's hefty and loved all the sympathy food that people brought, then she couldn't live without it. But, if she killed this dude, wouldn't she probly be in jail and not be able to go to the funeral???
GGsMom Wrote:Your right TorQQue (I'm not sure why I am using your screen name since I am practically right next to you..lol) Anyway, here's the whole thing about this question:

Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal.

Haha sometimes its good to be dumb lol.
BFritz Wrote:
Beef Wrote:I was going to say because she didn't want to share her mother's stuff with her sister Big Grin

I was thinking cause she's hefty and loved all the sympathy food that people brought, then she couldn't live without it. But, if she killed this dude, wouldn't she probly be in jail and not be able to go to the funeral???

good one bfritz!!laugh1.gif
Haha I couldnt come up with a reason. Now all I have to do is send this thread to my pyschiatrist and/or defense attorney and I should be alright. Thank goodness for BGR!!