Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bishop Brossart 38 Bracken Co. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final at Thomas More College.
Mustangs start the season 2-0.
Congratulation Mustangs:Cheerlead
congrats bb
Pretty surprising. I was one of those who thought the Mustangs would be lucky to win one game.

Congrats BB!
Good win over the Polar Bears.
Brossart looked good. Guess they can score a touchdown or two. Looks like they're leading their district another week:1:

Oh by the way first shut out in school history:Clap:
Congrats.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Pretty surprising. I was one of those who thought the Mustangs would be lucky to win one game.

Congrats BB!

I was two. :biggrin: Go Mustangs!
From NKY.com

"Bishop Brossart 38, Bracken County 0
After going winless in its first two seasons, Bishop Brossart is off to a 2-0 start after the win over visiting Bracken County. Brossart had 438 yards of total offense.

Brossart sophomore quarterback Jesse Orth was 11-of-17 passing for 145 yards and two touchdowns. Senior running back Chris Bowman rushed for 136 yards and two touchdowns on 15 carries.

Senior running back Andrew Guidugli had eight carries for 92 yards and a touchdown. Mike Whitford rushed for 85 yards on 11 carries.

Brossart had 285 yards rushing."

3 running backs with almost hundred yards each:yikes: That's some ground game.
Good to see this team getting some wins i bet these boys are loving every minute of it.