Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath Co. @ Prestonsburg 9/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions/Thoughts?

I'll take Prestonsburg by 4+ touchdowns.
I'll take Prestonsburg by 60+
It will be a bloodbath for Bath as P-burg will beat them as bad as they want to.
Shouldn't be much of a game here. I look for the victory to be at least by 5 TD's for Prestonsburg.

Good luck to both!
P-burg by as many as they can put up.
P- burg takes it but Bath will put a fight . P-burg 48 Bath 21.
P-burg can lay it on them but should pull the starters early and protect there legs! Good luck and be safe!
I hope P-Burg doesn't overlook Bath or have a let down of emotion after the big come back. IMO I think that this game should be an easy one for the Cats and the reserves should get a lot of playing time. Well that's what I hope for, to get the younger players some experience.:Clap:
P-burg will not overlook Bath; reasons below
1. First district game
2. Playing at home
3. There is serious bad blood between these two programs after the last two years with charges of racism and the infamous "I can't gaurentee the saftey of the players or fans" from last year P-burg will score as many as they can.
Prestonsburg 50+
hawg laig Wrote:P-burg will not overlook Bath; reasons below
1. First district game
2. Playing at home
3. There is serious bad blood between these two programs after the last two years with charges of racism and the infamous "I can't gaurentee the saftey of the players or fans" from last year P-burg will score as many as they can.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Prestonsburg's coaching staff runs Bath County out of town with 60+ point victory. :redboxer:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if the Prestonsburg's coaching staff runs Bath County out of town with 60+ point victory. :redboxer:

:rockon:
Prestonburg by 21+
p-burg wins big
P-Burg will score early, and never look back. The Blackcats will prove a point with this game.
PHS-56
BC-10
Pburg will roll in this one by 4+ TD's.
Prestonsburg by as many as they want
not only will the cats win by 56 or more their defense wont give up any points

GO CATS!!!!
Bath should run away with this one.

:biggrin:
BCFan Wrote:Bath should run away FROM this one.

:biggrin:
There, fixed. :biggrin:
Any thoughts? I haven't really kept up with Bath Co. this year .
Bath County is 0-3 with losses to Nicholas County, West Carter, and Lewis County, according to KHSAA.
P-burg big 40-0
Prestonsburg by 14+
Prestonsburg by 35.
This one will be over before halftime.
P-Burg-ALOT
Bath Co-Very little