Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reggie Bush!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very suprised no one has started a thread abou this yet. Bush had 513 all-purpose yard alone Saturday night against Fresno State. That's good enough for 2nd all-time. And he's being talked about as one of the greatest running backs in USC history. This guy is only a junior, and Shannon Sharpe on CBS is saying he could have 1,000+ receiving and 1,000+ rushing as a rookie. He is clearly the front-runner for this year's Heisman trophy, ahead of Vince Young and Matt Leinhart. What are some of your thoughts on #5???
what is there to say about him?.....theres alot to say about him!....hes the best in the nation at any position.....other than Calvin Johnson..WR for GT and speaking of him he is the most underrated player in college football.....but back to Bush....he solidified his case as the Heisman winner with that performance on Sat. and he should be in the talk for best of all time.....but the best decision for him would be to stay for his senior year....yeah i know the money will be their in the NFL....but if his education means anything to him he would stay....but the approval rating for this Bush is going up!
If a team passes on Reggie Bush in April, I have a feeling they will be sorry.
I agree FN but he still hasn't made it official that he will leave early even though everyone expects it.
"CatDawg" Wrote:I agree FN but he still hasn't made it official that he will leave early even though everyone expects it.

If he comes back, I'll jump over the moon.
I know what you mean FN.
yeah id say he will go pro.....plus he will take away the #1 pick from Lienart....just like he will take away the Heisman
Why wouldn't he go pro off the season he had? Next season, without Leinart he would be expected to lead the team. Right now he has Leinart and Jarrett to take the pressure off him. I don't think his numbers would be as good next season overall with so many more teams keying on him. He will win the Heisman. He will go pro. He will be the #1 pick in the draft.
He is the man.. I would probably start him if i was a coach lol....
Bush showed against Fresno why he is the best player in the nation. Big time players make big time plays and he did all that and more. He is a specimen and solidified himself as the Heisman trophy winner.

Did anyone see the interview with Gale Sayers? Sayers placed Bush in the same category as himself, Barry Sanders, and O.J. Simpson. Now that has some value behind it!
I agree with someone I heard on the radio the other day.

Reggie Bush won the Heisman the Notre Dame Game.

Reggie Bush secured the number one pick Saturday night.

I actually stayed up to watch this game and impressive does not even begin to describe it.

He is the best college football player ever!

He is completely electric.
im not a big usc fan but reggie bush is an amazing player and i wouldnt be surprised if he wins the heisman and gets picked number 1 if he goes to the draft
I think Reggie Bush is handsdown the best player in college football, but to say he is the best player ever may be a bit of a stretch IMO. He has not had to carry a team on his own since he plays on one of the biggest powerhouses in recent college football history. I will never down play what he did against ND, but he has weapons all around him. It is hard to concentrate an entire defense on Bush since USC is so versitale.
Bush is the Heisman winner and is the #1 pick in my mind, but I would hesitate on calling him the greatest college football player ever. That leapfrogs him over a lot of great football players.
he is the heisman winner hands down, one of the best athletes i have ever seen
that takes alot for a legendary RB like Gale Sayers to say something like that....but he is telling the truth....Bush is the best in the game today!
Should win the heisman hands down! Also the No. 1 pick in the draft
He is awesome and should win the heisman hands down.
I think it's even more impressive that he has such attention on him with all of the weapons USC has on offense. With Matt Leinhart, Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett, and LenDale White, it's amazing how he is the one who stands out amongst all of these stars. He his the one who has carried this team from day 1, and if he doesn't go pro, I'm with everyone else...I will be shocked. But he said he will discuss his decision with Leinhart, who was in the same position last season. And Vince Young is staying for his senior year, so why shouldn't Bush?
I hope Bush dosent go pro just because of the fact that the Arizona Cardinals will have the first pick of the draft because he would be expected to carry that team just as much as he would USC if he decided to stay for his senior year.
I don't know if he would be expectd to carry the Cardinals. IMO, Arizona is a young team that in the future will contend. Josh McCownis a very talented QB qho just needs time to develop. And J.J. Arrington at HB and with receivers like Larry Fitzgerald and Anquain Boldin, Arizona's offense isn't anything short of excellent. I just think they're defense is a little "off." That's where the problem is. But Bush wouldn't go to Arizona if he was #1 pick. He would go to Houston, where HE WOULD be expected to carry the team.
He's the greatest player in college football right now, Matt linert couldnt get the job done against Fresno st. so reggie did. Thats how you win a heisman ! Vince Young has no chance after the texas a&m performance.