Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 31 Magoffin Co. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Founders Day Bowl trophy goes to Paintsville.
Nice win for the Tigers. Congrats.
I picked Paintsville to win this game..glad to see the Tigers get the "W"..the Tigers are a talented bunch..
Congrats Tigers.....
Needed this W. Great job Tigers!
I heard it was a bad a game...... I heard that Magoffin's nose guard did some work but i guess it wasn't enough.
tuff loss for the hornets. keep your heads up!!
congrats paintsville
I thought this would be a close game. Good job Tigers.
Who booted the field goal?
Congrats Tigers on a impressive victory. Paintsville has a pretty good team that no one should overlook.
It was a long night for the Hornets, they had several dropped passes that looked to possibly have been TD's. That followed by 3 or 4 turnovers..it just wasn't Magoffins night. Paintsville played extremely well..no one seemed to be able to stop Dodderer. You can believe that Coach McCoy is going to be focusing on form tackling this week in practice.
any body have stats? how was dodderers and heltons game tonight ?
Apollo Wrote:any body have stats? how was dodderers and heltons game tonight ?

I think Doderer had 314 yards rushing and Helton had around 265.
Congrats Tigers on a much needed win!!
This was a tough loss for the hornets. Paintsville come in to Magoffin county really looking for a win. And when a team comes with that attitude, and that much talent they are tough to beat. The doderer kid really played a good game. He has some major talent. Magoffin has some work to get done, but they will have a really good season this year.

Good game tigers. Keep working hornets you are about to get over the hump!!
congrats coach ray and the whole tiger staff !
In all honesty, I was embarrased at some of the PV fans. It was the MC fans that won the "class" award last night. A lot of the PV fans showed none.
What a barnburner. Nice win P-Ville
TheRealVille Wrote:In all honesty, I was embarrased at some of the PV fans. It was the MC fans that won the "class" award last night. A lot of the PV fans showed none.
I couldn't agree more.
The fans and parents are really starting to act like pure babys. It embarrissing
Good Win Paintsville
BlueStripes Wrote:The fans and parents are really starting to act like pure babys. It embarrissing

Completely agree!! It was ridicules to hear some of the things there fans were saying. But they are going to have a good season so it should get better.
I think the fans were behind the team, I don't think they said anything that didn't need to be said...the refs were bad...i myself think the fans and parents did a great job cheering on their kids...these kids need that!!!!!
Big win for the Tigers!
I don't have a child on the team right now, but I still claim all of those boys and I have to say that I was quite proud of the excitement in the crowd! I loved hearing our parents support the kids and not give up. When the boys on the field can hear the crowd cheering....you know, as well as I do, that it has to put more excitement out there on that field as well. The thing is....after the Prestonsburg game, there were complaints that the fans were too quiet and now they're too loud? C'mon....it's football!
TigerMom Wrote:I don't have a child on the team right now, but I still claim all of those boys and I have to say that I was quite proud of the excitement in the crowd! I loved hearing our parents support the kids and not give up. When the boys on the field can hear the crowd cheering....you know, as well as I do, that it has to put more excitement out there on that field as well. The thing is....after the Prestonsburg game, there were complaints that the fans were too quiet and now they're too loud? C'mon....it's football!

Who said supporting them and being loud was a bad thing? Just some fans were yelling things that should not have.
I didn't hear anything said that shouldn't have been....unless it was "take him down" (which I would assume would mean to tackle). If there was anything inappropriate, I didn't hear it. And, I was sitting near the loud people. Smile
Ok mom your right "takem down" was the worst thing said and i couldn't believe my ears!!
And, you took that to mean something other than "tackle him NOW!"? I would like to think that there are NO parents who would mean anything other than that. I thought you'd heard something else that I'd missed. As a parent of football players, past and current, I can tell you that having a child injured on the field is the worst feeling possible. I may yell...and I may even say "Take 'em down!" ( I don't remember ever saying it, but I could and not have a problem with it), but I certainly wouldn't mean to intentionally hurt another player. Let them know you're there and not gonna let them run over you, YES, but intentionally hurt them....nope.
TigerMom Wrote:And, you took that to mean something other than "tackle him NOW!"? I would like to think that there are NO parents who would mean anything other than that. I thought you'd heard something else that I'd missed. As a parent of football players, past and current, I can tell you that having a child injured on the field is the worst feeling possible. I may yell...and I may even say "Take 'em down!" ( I don't remember ever saying it, but I could and not have a problem with it), but I certainly wouldn't mean to intentionally hurt another player. Let them know you're there and not gonna let them run over you, YES, but intentionally hurt them....nope.

WOW you really cant tell when some one is being sarcastic :lmao:.
Pages: 1 2