Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Looks like another Alcoa (TN) football player might be WILDCAT..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the front page of Catspause says TE Tyler Robinson will visit UK.. That would be Randall Cobb , Kyrus Lanxter, and Tyler Robinson all from the same high school and would play together at UK. WR, WR, and TE are there positions.
Robinson will more than likely end up at OT... I like UK's chances with him.
Is more players from that team other than him considering coming to the CATS? Cobb gives a lot of influence I'm sure.
:rockon:Now I guess we get to watch him on sat..:popcorn:
Another Alcoa player will make his first start this Saturday for Tennessee against Western KY in WR Brandon Warren.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Robinson will more than likely end up at OT... I like UK's chances with him.

He is not big enough for OT....may be OG maybe...his size is what I would call a betweener. Not big enough for one position and to big for another. I think he is to small for the line in the SEC and to big for LB. His position may be a H back if UK has that. Don't follow them.
Tyler Robinson (affectionately called T Rob) could very well become a Kentucky Wildcat. I, for one, would love to see him play with Randall Cobb because Randall is a great leader and influence to those around him. Knowing Tyler and his family, they will want to hear all the offers and then
make a decision.

My personal opinion is that Kentucky stands a great chance having T Rob wearing BLUE in a couple of years. :Cheerlead
Sounds great. That's a great program that produces several D1 prospects every year. Just like the Lagrange pipeline, you have to have them to build the program. But like always, we have to get the best out of Kentucky first to take the program to the next level!!!!!!Thanks for the info...
I heard this morning that Darrell Warren (#1, defensive end) for Alcoa has been getting interest from Kentucky. Darrell is a cousin to Brandon. A few months ago, Randall Cobb paid a visit to Darrell house to talk about what Kentucky has to offer and to encourage him to look to KY for his future. Even though Darrell's cousin goes to UT, I think that Darrell will enjoy making his own way without always being referred to as "Brandon's cousin". Darrell is a great kid with a 3.5 GPA; now a junior at AHS.

Seems like Randall has been an excellent recruiter for UK and he knows who has the ability and work ethic to succeed in college football.