Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel @ North Laurel 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you pick to win this one, the Cardinals or the Jaquars?
All North Laurel.
Jags go 3-0 on the season!
Jags takes this one by 3 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
North big
North Laurel will get the win.
North needs this game because the next two vs Corbin and Clay they will be decided underdogs.
North should pull off the win, but this is a inner city match up, both teams will be pumped up, so anything could happen. Can't wait to see both teams travel to Manchester in the next few weeks. GO TIGERS
fan first Wrote:North needs this game because the next two vs Corbin and Clay they will be decided underdogs.

I don't see North Laurel being an underdog to Clay County.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I don't see North Laurel being an underdog to Clay County.
Clay has easily handled North the last few years. North has improved but not enough to beat the Tigers. It will be closer because Clay is not as explosive as in the past offensively but the Tigers are still too much.:thanks:
fan first Wrote:Clay has easily handled North the last few years. North has improved but not enough to beat the Tigers. It will be closer because Clay is not as explosive as in the past offensively but the Tigers are still too much.:thanks:

I don't know as you may be right. I will have to see the results of their game with South Laurel to make a better determination.
Have watched them both. Clay is the better team. North is improved but Clay is also improved defensively.