Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Jenkins 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will get their first win of the season, Coach Hall or Coach Maggard.
South Floyd should win by around a TD
It'll be close, Im hoping for the Raiders to pull out with the win. But unfortunatly Im going with Jenkins on top in the end.
Jenkins-42
South Floyd- 38
Come on jenkins
I think the Raiders will pull this one out......
Jenkins by 8
Raiders win this one by 2+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
SF by atleast 2 TD. If they can get everyone eligible and change up the secondary things will change for the Raiders
I haven't seen any of the Raiders. But I expected better from Jenkins in the start of this season. i'm taking the Raiders by 10 tops.
Prove me wrong Cavaliers.
South Floyd. Jenkins may not win a game this year. Sounds like the ambulances are spending more time on the field then the offense is.
Jenkins by 10
I gotta take the Raiders by 16.
Still have to root for the Cavs by a field goal.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Still have to root for the Cavs by a field goal.

Does either team kick field goals this year?
JackFrost Wrote:Does either team kick field goals this year?

Don't know, but if they score three touchdowns and miss the extra point that is three points. Smile Seriously the start they have had if they had the chance to kick it I think they would.
Despite the Allen Central game, for the first time the Cavs should have everybody healthy and eligible to play with the exception of Ryan Bentley. Who wins this game?
I believe that Jenkins has worked through many issues that had to be addressed and they will have their first victory of the season. Cavaliers by 6.
I agree. I think that Maggard is tired of losing and is going to coach his team into their first victory. I will take the Cavs by a touchdown or two. Jenkins' fan base has roughly doubled from last year to this year. They will have a huge home field advantage.
If I am not mistaken they have a player back they really needed the last two games.
Two actually. Nick Taylor who is the best running back on the team and an important piece to their puzzle is the Shelby Valley transfer who will be playing on the line.
CavsFan Wrote:Two actually. Nick Taylor who is the best running back on the team and an important piece to their puzzle is the Shelby Valley transfer who will be playing on the line.

Steven transfered from Shelby Valley. Friday Night should be Jenkins first win this season.
I hope you guys win the game Friday. Good Luck!
SF by 2 TD's. one of SF much needed players is gonna be eligible but the other wont just yet but still should be able to pull it off. Should be SF first win of the season. go Raiders
I think South Floyd pulls it out by a couple of TD's....
Is the Rowan County transfer playing this week?
betsylaynealum Wrote:Is the Rowan County transfer playing this week?
don't think so, Should be ready for the Paintsville game...
I think coach Hall is going to get his first year of the season. Not saying Jenkins isn't any good or anything but just a gut feeling and a little thing call hometown pride. LOL. SF 35-28
No signs of life from Jenkins yet, and I hope Im wrong, but Im gonna take South Floyd 6-2. Prove me wrong Cavs!