Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's ready for bow season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bow Hunting is by far my favorite. To me it's just a different feeling taking one with a bow. Less than a week away..good luck!
I am super pumped right now...I am currently watching a 160 inch 12 pointer with double split G2s. He is something else.
^ Must be nice.

I haven't had time to go scouting even once with classes just starting. I shot sparingly over the summer. I went to a shooting course once last month and done better than expected.

I really need to go out in the field and see what deer I'm going to be hunting. I know the terrain pretty well and the bucks that were in there before. I just hope that herd hasn't moved north. There was a food plot planted on land that I have no permission to be on just north of the hunting club I am a member of. It may attract the herd I was hunting over to that area. I'll have to come in with a new gameplan if that is the case. I just need to go check out the area soon.
just one day away....i have a some big bucks 4,8,10,and a 12 point in my food plots evey day....
got my new bow ready and new browd heads ''wasp''....THE KILLING TOOL