Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paducah Tilghman 33 Beaumont (MO) 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read elsewhere that Beaumont only dressed 21 kids, 18 of which played.

Tilghman host Mayfield next week. I just can't see Tilghman winning it.
Some think that PT is an underrated team in 3A, would you agree West?
I'm not quite sure yet. 2 of the next 3 games (vs. Mayfield, at Fort Campbell) will definately tell us more.
Pt is under rated saw a bit of this game
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Some think that PT is an underrated team in 3A, would you agree West?

It might be hard to guage against a team that only dressed 21 though.
Beaumont won one game last year - defeated the NJROTC High school in St. Louis. While Tilghman had to get a win, it was not pretty and it definitely was a hard game on which to benchmark your progress. Beaumont had some gritty kids who were worn out in the heat of the first half. Tilghman missed two PATs but did show flashes of goodness in the short passing game, a ground attack and on returns.
After last season's debacle, they need to start with a crawl.

The loss to Hoptown probably did more for them than this win.
I'm guessing Tilghman will be 1-3 after playing Mayfield and Ft. Campbell. They just aren't a good football team.
Thunder Lips Wrote:I'm guessing Tilghman will be 1-3 after playing Mayfield and Ft. Campbell. They just aren't a good football team.

They have a game with Graves County in between these. They could be 2-3. And looking even further, they play Calloway after Fort Campbell. Possibly be right at .500 entering district play.