Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Conner/Scott Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Conner was up 35-0 in the beginning of the third quarter. Long year for the Eagles.
Death Wrote:Conner was up 35-0 in the beginning of the third quarter. Long year for the Eagles.

Scott has 4 or 5 very winnable games this year so I'll disagree with the bolded.
Conner up 40-0 now on Scott. Taking the Eagles to the woodshed tonight...
40-7 now as Scott finally gets on the board...
Death Wrote:Conner was up 35-0 in the beginning of the third quarter. Long year for the Eagles.

Have to agree. I left game at the start of the 3rd. It's going to be a long year for the Eagles. May not win a game. Yet on the plus side will make the playoffs no matter what.:HitWall:
nky Wrote:Have to agree. I left game at the start of the 3rd. It's going to be a long year for the Eagles. May not win a game. Yet on the plus side will make the playoffs no matter what.:HitWall:

They will win a game as they do have 4 or 5 winnable games on their schedule.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:They will win a game as they do have 4 or 5 winnable games on their schedule.

not with the offense they showed tonight. Next week against Cooper could be difficult. Will not win one in district, nor against Simon, Harrison Co., or Llyod.

I just don't see realistically 4-5 wins
nky Wrote:not with the offense they showed tonight. Next week against Cooper could be difficult. Will not win one in district, nor against Simon, Harrison Co., or Llyod.

I just don't see realistically 4-5 wins

Holmes is winnable, Lloyd is winnable, Cooper (despite them being 6A) is winnible, Bellevue is winnable, and Harrison is a possibility as well.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Holmes is winnable, Lloyd is winnable, Cooper (despite them being 6A) is winnible, Bellevue is winnable, and Harrison is a possibility as well.

only time will tell but....