Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Horn Lake -vs-Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With 5 mins to go in the first half 14-7 Horn Lake.
HAHAHA I am loving it...Horn Lake is spreading JC out and using their speed in open spaces...
Long run for JJ Jude caught at the 1/2 yard line...JK Hall took it in for the TD...PAT Good

Horn Lake 21
JCHS 14

Beginning of the Third Period
Horn Lake 21 JC 20
Horn Lake 27 JC 20
Was that a final?
No early in 4th.
CatDawg Wrote:Was that a final?

I hope so....:rockon:
LOL. Did you make it to S.C.?
CatDawg Wrote:LOL. Did you make it to S.C.?

Nah..couldnt find anyone to go with me..after reading the updates I am kicking myself for not going now regardless...:redboxer:
Horn lake 33 JC 20. I am spying with satellite as we speak.
how do u have 4 penalties on one team for 45 yards and 1 penalty on the other team for 15 yards?.........anyone have an update from this game????
Alot of speed on the Horn Lake team. They have some kids that can absolutely motor.
Doesn't look like the trip hurt them any.
Johnson Central is digging themselves a hole. This team they played tonight, Now I dont think have had a winning season since 2002. I think JC just opened the season against two good teams. Is it possible JC is the most over rated team in the mountains. Be able to tell more when they play a local team.
Congrats Horn Lake!!!!!
What's your deal with Johnson Central?
No matter whom wins they deserve to be congratulated. That's why teams shake hands at the end of the game.
CatDawg Wrote:No matter whom wins they deserve to be congratulated. That's why teams shake hands at the end of the game.

Exactly...:Thumbs:
StrayBullet Wrote:Nah..couldnt find anyone to go with me..after reading the updates I am kicking myself for not going now regardless...:redboxer:

I don't think this was what CatDawg was talking about.

CatDawg Wrote:No matter whom wins they deserve to be congratulated. That's why teams shake hands at the end of the game.

I agree. Just making reference to StrayBullets earlier posts.
JC 0-2.. hmm who would have thought??? :biggrin: