Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Middle School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What type of team does Perry Co. have this season?
dont know but heard belfry laid it on them,shut out of something bad
BELFRY 8th GRADE 48 PERRY CO 0
Ouch! I know they usually have a pretty strong squad. Looks they must be down this season.
Keith is a good coach and he told everyone that he was down this season. He will bounce back in the future.
Who are some key players you see will make an impact on the varsity level at PCC in the future. The team may be down, but I am sure there are some players on this team.
The Tailback Rick Gibson is good. Probably not a back at the high school level though, probably more suited for TE. Tyler Fugate will be a good reciever. They start several
7th graders on the varsity.
Looking to get in touch with perry middle's boys basketball coach, need help if anyone can help.

Thanks, Coach Howard
Betsy Layne Boys Basketball
[email]scb_mike1@hotmail.com[/email]
There are 9 middle schools in Perry Co. You'll have to contact each school. There isn't just one. AB Combs, Chavies, Buckhorn, Leatherwood, RW Combs, Viper, Big Creek, Willard, and Robinson Elementaries.
[color="blue"]could you help with ab combs info.

Thanks, coach howard[/color]
Call Dougie Campbell for a game with AB Combs boys. 439-4247. 233-2525 is his cell I think.
thanks alot.
Don't count perry out!