Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 2009/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thoughts on the upcoming season for the Commodores? they only lost 2 seniors from last years team and return everyone else. Commodores went 25-6, lost Region Championship Hazard 51-48.

Dec 1, 09 Estill County home 7:30 PM

Dec 5, 09
Paducah Tilghman at Marshall County 1:30 PM Marshall County Hoopfest

Dec 8, 09 Bell County home 7:30 PM

Dec 11, 09
Johnson Central away 7:30 PM

Dec 12, 09
TBA at East Ky Expo Center KY Farm Bureau Classic

Dec 17, 09 Leslie County home 7:30 PM

Dec 18, 09
Williamson, WV away 7:30 PM Williamson Athletic Committee Invitational

Dec 19, 09 Belfry at Williamson, WV 7:30 PM Williamson Athletic Committee Invitational

Dec 26, 09 TBA at Lexington Catholic Republic Bank Classic

Jan 2, 10 Buckhorn home 7:30 PM

Jan 5, 10
TBA at Knott County Central WYMT Mountain Classic

Jan 16, 10
Breathitt County home 7:30 PM

Jan 18, 10
Ripley, WV at Henderson Center Huntington, WVA West Virginia Scholastic Play By Play Classic

Jan 21, 10 Letcher County Central home 7:30 PM

Jan 23, 10
Christian County home 7:30 PM

Jan 26, 10
Owsley County away 7:30 PM

Jan 29, 10
Knott County Central home 7:30 PM

Feb 2, 10
June Buchanan home 7:30 PM

Feb 6, 10
Pikeville away 7:30 PM

Feb 9, 10
Breathitt County away 7:30 PM

Feb 12, 10
Knott County Central away 7:30 PM

Feb 13, 10
Fern Creek at Riverside Christian 5:00 PM Riverside Christian Invitational

Feb 19, 10 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM
PCC will be one of the favorites to win the region this year.
With Tyler Mullins and Jordan Amis leading this squad, this is my pick to win Region!
Ky313 Wrote:With Tyler Mullins and Jordan Amis leading this squad, this is my pick to win Region!

I agree that PCC will win the always tough 14th.
With the addiaction of Korey Martin puts PCC at the top of the 14th with KCC.
They were at the top with KCC without Corey Martin
I can't wait to watch these young men this year. I predict Chris Noble will have a huge year along with Tyler Mullins. PCC is my favorite to win the 14th, but just watch out for KCC, who in my opinion has the best player in the region but not the best team. PCC wins the 14th.

But, I do not agree with Hatchers style of play though, I don't care even if he has made it to 2 strait region finals. How many people(on average) did he play a game, 6! He needs to play more players. Bring in some of them talented juniors that i've been hearing about(Jeffrey Smith, Dustin Brewer). Also, play some of the good freshman that they have, especially the young Cornett boy. He needs to play 8 or 9 a game and he will win the region and in my opinion make it deep into the state.

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe that he is the best coach in this region, but I just don't agree with his style of play, that's all.
this past summer hatcher had more of a rotation in his line up. it was a 7 man line up.

he would start jordan amis, tyler mullins, chris noble, corey martin, and josh salyers, and dustin brewer and axl sizemore both came off the bench but got many minutes.
PCC is my pre-season favorite.
there my number 2 right now behind KCC but are very close...KCC are just a little more talented and more experienced and will go deeper on the bench so they get my edge. Can't wait till these 2 teams meet
Knott is my favorite to win region this year but Perry and Hazard will be tough too.
1.Knott
2.Hazard
3.Perry
where is the 14th region tournament this year
Crazy Horse Wrote:there my number 2 right now behind KCC but are very close...KCC are just a little more talented and more experienced and will go deeper on the bench so they get my edge. Can't wait till these 2 teams meet

kcc has a lil more talent but they arent more experienced and they have about the same bench. perry has way more experience being in 2 straight region finals and corey martin being in the state tournament 2 times so far. pcc is also better coached, allan hatcher is the best coach in the region.
If Hatch can slim Martin down to about 215, he would be a **** of a player.
wood_chuck Wrote:where is the 14th region tournament this year

Unfortunately, the Boys region will be at Breathitt county's little gym, can anyone say PARKING NIGHTMARE. It's big enough to host the girls, but not the boys in my opinion. The girls is at Letcher Central this year.
my favor to win the region..
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Unfortunately, the Boys region will be at Breathitt county's little gym, can anyone say PARKING NIGHTMARE. It's big enough to host the girls, but not the boys in my opinion. The girls is at Letcher Central this year.

It is better parking then Hazard's gym. There is absolutely no parking there.
I'm going to say Perry in this KCC is going to be tough it should be a good season this year
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It is better parking then Hazard's gym. There is absolutely no parking there.

I would have to agree with that. The region should never ever be at Hazard again. Knott Central has the biggest gym but their parking is bad too. Only one way out, just like Breathitt's. Perry doesn't have the best gym, but it is big enough and the parking is great their, so many different ways to get out. It wouldn't be fair, but that is really the only place they should have it for all of us fans sake...haha... Isn't that what it's all about, us fans getting to watch good games and get out easily...haha..yeah right! :popcorn: Man I can't wait until the season gets here.
i havent been there in a while, who is PCCs coach now cuz i know its not al holland anymore?
allan hatcher, the best coach in the region, one of the best in the state
I saw them play this summer. I thought they were a solid team and well balanced.
pcc will be good this year...with 3 of there 5 starters returning in chris noble, tyler mullins, and jordan amis, along with the addition of corey martin...all pcc is missin is a big man..i pick pcc to win the wymt classic,district, and region.
robmaxie68 Wrote:pcc will be good this year...with 3 of there 5 starters returning in chris noble, tyler mullins, and jordan amis, along with the addition of corey martin...all pcc is missin is a big man..i pick pcc to win the wymt classic,district, and region.

Not a pcc fan are ya? Nah PCC has a good shot at all those. It wont be easy to win any but they have a legitment shot at those 3 crowns.
wood_chuck Wrote:allan hatcher, the best coach in the region, one of the best in the state

Quoting Ric Flair " To be the man you have to beat the man." Allan Hatcher is a great coach but before he can be proclaimed to be the best coach in the 14th region he has to beat Al Holland. Coach Hatcher currently has 0 14th titles since he has been at Perry Central, while Coach Holland has won two at Hazard.
al is a good coach, but he will go where he think a team has the most talent. thats one of the reasons (not the main one) he went to hazard. pcc was supposed to be down the year hatcher came in, and he took them to the region championship. look at there coaching record and you will see who has more wins. al isnt in the same league as hatcher.

im not worried about him being proclaimed the best coach in the 14th when he has people saying he is one of the best in the state.
MVP2 Wrote:Not a pcc fan are ya? Nah PCC has a good shot at all those. It wont be easy to win any but they have a legitment shot at those 3 crowns.

It will be tough for them to win the WYMT bc Shelby Valley is in it but they can beat Valley.
they had shelby valley beat at pikeville college over the summer but a turnover in the final minute started a fast break and led to shelby valley shooting fts and winning the game.
I think Perry has a great shot at winning the region but they better not make their reservations yet. There is this school in a neighboring county with lots of talent and an old dude for a coach who just happens to have a championship ring.
Perry and Knott in the Regional Finals. PCC wins by 4. Hazard cant beat Knott Central since Micheal Campbell has graduated. Nobody to put Tate out of the game unless Allen Fugate takes over Big Mikes role.
Pages: 1 2 3